or Connect

Posts by chickprincess

Use it to make icing! You can make cupcakes, cakes, cookies. Something sweet always makes the day :)
SHRIMPS! :) I love eating shrimps! They're my favorite seafood ever! Ingredients: Figure a pound (400 g) of scampi per person, and, per pound: 1 clove garlic 2 tablespoons minced parsley Olive oil Dry white wine Salt and pepper to taste Preparation: For a pound of scampi, mince a clove of garlic and 2 tablespoons parsley, preheat your oven to 350 F (175 C), put the scampi on a rack in a baking tray, sprinkle them with the herbs, a little olive oil, and a half cup of...
I think I can help you with that. I always look at this site for suggestions during a wine party. Wine n’ Cheese Party - delish.com They have a lot of cheese menus :) Hope you'll find a good one for your party!
Searching for recipes on the internet is much more convenient and at the same time practical than buying a recipe book at the store. It's much more faster. Just type the kind of meal you want and *snap* you have a list of recipes! :)
I have a suggestion of a recipe which you can use fresh dates. Free Recipes - Chicken tagine with fresh dates and lemons recipe - poultry - chicken | cuisine.com.au Something new for dinner that is easy to do! :)
Broiling - Very high, nearly-direct heat applied at close proximity, usually for very short amounts of time. Best for searing the outside of an item, while minimally cooking the interior, or adding color, or melting cheese on an otherwise cooked dish. Some items like fish/seafood are light enough density that the inside will cook within the short amount of time it's under the broiler while the outside browns/sears. Equipment: Broiler setting, or broiling rack on your oven...
5weeks without a kitchen? That's depressing indeed! How are you able to survive? Lol. What are my depressing food? *Kentucky Fried Chicken without gravy *Pizza without Pepperoni and mozarella *Sugarfree chocolateeees! When I eat those, I feel like eating something that is not satifying. Haha!
I love eating dishes with MOZZARELLA! Especially Pizzas and Calzones! It just hypes my appetite! HOME MADE MOZZARELLA: Things You'll Need: * 1 gallon whole milk * 2 tsp. cirtric acid * 1/2 rennett tablet, dissolved 1/4 cp water * 1/2 tsp salt (non-iodized) * thermometer STEP 1: Clean all your utensils. Typically everything should be made of glass or stainless steel. Clear a work area and wipe down all the surfaces. STEP 2: Pour the milk into a 6...
You can use Vitamin C powder. It can be purchased at vitamin shops. It is used instead of lime juice to keep the avocado puree from darkening.
Since I'm not a heavy eater, I'll have italian food for dinner. Tuna pesto or Lasagna with Garlic bread. And for dessert, Icecream is always the best! :)