or Connect

Posts by Tinman

You say tomato, I say tomatoe. I say as long as ya'll know what ya'll saying then so be it. I wouldn't worry about people looking down on you. I think we all have our way of saying things. We all have our slang. And though "cheffing" isn't a word......think I might start using it.*chuckles* note the southern slang......:p
omg......for some reason.....that one just cracked me up......*falls off chair laughing*:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hope you guys get it......lmao This man pulls up to a farm wanting to buy a pig. He sees the farmer outside and speaks with him. The farmer says, "I sell em by the pound", and calls his little boy. The boy comes running out of the barn and stands right next to the pigs. Farmer says, "Pick one" The man looks at the pigs and points to a plump one.The boy extends his arms out, opens his mouth and picks the pig up by the tail. "8 pounds", the...
Well the only advice I can give is to dip the basket in the oil (without the potatoes, and in a pre-heated fryer, of course.)…Then add potatoes to basket and dip in the oil. If that doesn’t help…then you should consider frying them the old-fashioned way….*shrugs* Note: this if of course done after the potatoes have been peeled, rinsed, drained etc.:p
I couldn't say it any better myself........:lol:
My specialty is pastas. I enjoy making my own egg pasta. From Linguine and Fettuccine to Tortellini and Lasagna. You name the pasta and I’ve probably cooked it. Thanks for asking. If I may ask..What’s your choice Mezzaluna? Thanks for the welcome Mezzaluna, Kimmie and Isa. :)
Well...I haven't been a member for long, but I do drop in and out quite a bit. I found this site while I was looking for Culinary Schools to attend. I must say…I’ve grown to love this place. It is full of people that love cooking as much as I do. I’ve loved cooking since the age of 8. I would always follow Grandma…. straight in the kitchen…always asking what she would cook today. Now I’m 22 and the only thing that’s changed since then…is that now I can’t seem to get out of...