or Connect

Posts by nichole

they guys have all said merlot.  and honestly, when it comes to red meat, this is my first choice...
though ive heard of all these herbs before... I have yet to use one of them in my cooking!!!
I like the pressure cooker coz it softens meat in a shorter amount of time compared to the traditional boiling the whole day.  its great for people who dont have lots of cooking time :)
moist inside...but crumbly and dry on the outside...said my cookbook!  :)
its been years since I had jambalaya!  i hope my friend Denice shows up this weekend since she is a better overall cook than I am and i want my jambalaya to be perfect!Bookmarking this recipe! 
sounds yummy... what are your suggestions for an alternative on the pecan nuts?  we have peanut sensitivity and the pecan might set it off...Thanks! 
I too am not a chef but I believe that in order to fully understand the environment you are going to be in, the best experience is a hands on experience.  If you are in doubt as to your abilities to run a kitchen, start running a small one.  Once you get the hang of it, explore bigger better opportunities. 
I agree with our chefs here.  Restaurants usually serve a variation of a dish, so you are right about the "added twist".  Incidentally, I am not a chef but learned how to cook by watching our chefs in action :)
you can go to: http://www.diabitieslife.com/diabetes/magazine/edition/Diabetes-Diet.htmthere are a lot of articles and resources there on what you should know about cooking for a diabetic person.  Hope this helps! 
I agree.  These varieties are quite popular and you wont have a hard time finding them.  And with those prices, you wont be breaking the bank!