or Connect

Posts by a1passion

Hello everyone, Need some suggestion for no cooking appetizer, salad & dessert varities with easy available things. Any ideas :rolleyes: Thx
Hello, Quick clearification on the size. Would a 2.5" round cake on a petit four will pass?. I did have good luck on finding a smaller once for the upcoming event this Sunday.:rolleyes: Thank you for the suggestion.
Thank you for the suggestion. I will give it a try...... Passion
Swiss chalet doesn't carry tartlets...
Thank you everyone for all the suggestion. I really appreciate your time.
Thank you for sharing the site. Do I need to be a member to order online? passion.
Hello everyone, Looking for pre-baked tartlets to buy them online. Have any one had experience of using a bite size tartlet. For a reasonable price. Thank you for your suggestion and help.:rolleyes:
Thank you soo much for all the suggestion..... I really appreciate it...
Hello everyone, Planning to make petit four for a professional meeting. Would 2-3 bite of bavrois, charlotte considered petit four. Need your suggestion for making petit four. Thank you.:look:
Hello everyone, I live in Charlotte NC have lots of customers requesting to eggless cake. I have tried this particular recipe with condensed milk Eggless cake 8.75 oz plain flour 2 tsp baking powder 1 tsp baking soda/ sodium bicarbonate 1 tin sweetened condensed milk 3.5 oz butter melted 5.75oz water/milk 2 tsp good quality vanilla essence Not happy with the result. It has a flour taste in the end. Need some help with the professional touch, is there some alternation...