or Connect

Posts by CookSober4Life

Yes, Teri is, Teriyaki Sauce the brand I use is "Yashidas Original Gourmet Sauce" and there is no mention of Graham crackers in the recipe, I use Club Crackers cruched up but you can use regular white cracker or Bread crumbs, Thanks for the reply
Thank you for noticing that for me, I've added the unit, and I hope the memories are good
As I see you all think this is better served as a meat lof and your right, but with a very busy family going here and there woith the wife and I never having time I think coking them as burger is more of a time saver them anything, But thank you all for your great input
:thumb:I created this burger and found an amazing responce for if, but this is the first I,ve posted anywhere, so please be nice. I cook this at least once or Rwice a month not by choice but rather by demand. When working on dinner one night my 8 year old daughter (now 12) was helping me name this burger, I ask her for the first that came to mind and she yelled out "MOKAZOO" and so is was named 1 lbs Ground Beef 1/2 pk Club cracker (these are 3 pks in a box) 1/2 White...
:thumb: , I created this burger and found an amazing responce for if, but this is the first I,ve posted anywhere, so please be nice. I cook this at least once or Rwice a month not by choice but rather by demand. When working on dinner one night my 8 year old daughter (now 12) was helping me name this burger, I ask her for the first that came to mind and she yelled out "MOKAZOO" and so is was named 1 lbs Ground Beef 1/2 pk Club cracker (these are 3 pks in a box) 1/2...
This recipe works for me but I do use more oil and i kinda a feel, Everyone is very tough here, but for a single guy looking to cook for one, I've been told my friend that it works but there have made there own adjustments, I do not cook from a book most of the time, I use tough and taste. i
I find the camp stove is good for cooking but the wood fire is great to roast marsch mellows and warn your feet and hand
Quick and easy recipe Prep and Cook Time: 15 min. Ingredients: 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, undrained 1 (16 ounce) jar Thick 'N Chunky Salsa 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn 1 cup halved zucchini slices 1 teaspoon chili powder 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mild Cheddar Cheese Directions: Mix tomatoes, salsa, beans, corn, zucchini and chili powder in saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to...
:chef:Quick and easy, Prep and Cook is only Time: 15 min. Ingredients: 1 medium onion cut in half and sliced medium thick 1 TBS vegetable broth 4 medium cloves garlic, chopped 2 TBS minced fresh ginger 3 cups thin asparagus cut in 2 inch lengths 1 medium red bell pepper, thin julienne in 1 inch lengths 4 oz extra firm tofu, cut in ½ inch cubes 1 TBS soy sauce 2 TBS rice vinegar 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds salt and white pepper to taste Directions: Heat 1 TBS broth in a...
:bounce:Tired of the same old Thanksgiving Day casseroles? You probably are too. Here are 40 casserole recipes perfect for a Thanksgiving Day menu or any meal. Write me back if you'd like these amazing recipes