or Connect

Posts by demiurgic

ok, lets expand that. I can fork out $1000 maybe a touch more. my options are several 14 cup food processors with a .5 Horse power capacity (which work GREAT for my product) HOWEVER it's a great waste of motion (lots of cleaning and dealing with little things) for that same $1000 I rather buy a MASSIVE thing (most massive I can buy in that price) things got clear now. :rolleyes:...
Well, my cooking background is my mom primarily. As a little boy, my place was often on the kitchen counter watching the happiest chef on this planet who could endure greulling hours and make intensely complicated food that tasted like heaven. Growing up in Kuwait, India, parts of the US and Hawaii (Polynesian cuisine is unique from all else) gave my palate a solid ability to appreciate a multitude of flavors and learn some universal spice combinations used world over....
hey everyone :peace: I am a pleasure lover in general and food just happens to be a physical, emotional pleasure love giver so here we are ! thanks for having me here Demi
Hi there! We are a hummus company who are wishing to expand and would probably be better off with a larger food processor than oour several 14 cup hamilton beach ones we bought from walmart for $60 each. :) these things go on and on and on and can handle a lot of abuse surprisingly. It's finally time to graduate from the farmer's market where we have sold our product for years now to stores and here is where we need advice. We need a cost effective durable food...