or Connect

Posts by inventivefficie

Also, I don't think I'm going to get the other stuff: "Need? Extras?? (Don't know what I would use them for) 2 wooden spoons can opener tongs Spoon Shaped Spatula Sieve"
"nor was it designed in that way."- It's based on what I read a while ago. I don't know if this part is true. I'll read up on knives later on. "something to saute in" - I don't plan on, or need to salute. "if you got a wok" - I meant that I would use the saucepan as the base for the steamer, so a 4qt saucepan may be big enough. Here's some related fun! http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/09/dining/09mini.html Stocking the Minimalist Kitchen : Ban clutter:...
I like oatmeal. I put stuff in that oatmeal. ^_^
That flew over my head ~_~
One of these, Amazon.com: Joyce Chen 10-Inch Bamboo Steamer Set: Kitchen & Dining Amazon.com: Norpro Deluxe 3-Piece Bamboo Steamer Set: Home & Garden And the saucepan as the pot. "make that a 3 or 4 qt saucier" - ok ^_^ So the knife I was thinking off is call a "Santoku" and since I eat a close to Mediterranean diet, with more seafood over meats, I'm likely going with a Santoku. * "This does not belong in a minimalist list, if you ask me." - the...
Wow, that is amazing ^_^
I would scan them onto the hard drive ^_^
Hi, this is the best and my favorite cooking forum! ^_^
Hi, this is the best and my favorite cooking forum! ^_^
My Main Cooking Method: Steaming My Diet (in order of frequency): Vegs, Fruits, Whole Grains, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Seafood, Legumes, Nuts & Seeds, Spices & Herbs, Lean Meats & Turkey, Soymilk, part-skim mozzarella Kitchen Gears Objectives - Healthy cooking-oriented, Minimalist & Mobile, Energy-Efficient, Environmentally-Sound, No need for Dishwasher, Scalable up to family size, 1 A Steamer 2 A 2 quart? Saucepan (for pasta, and other grains, beans) 3 Bowls - 3...