or Connect

Posts by pua.melia409

apple is always great, to add a little bit of flare add two packets of celestial seasonings mandarine orange zest tea to the recipe, it turns out great!
i agree some sort of egg needs to be added and depending on how long you left the cookies in the fridge this could have led to the dry out as well.
That is truly disgusting!
Definitely brisket! It is not as messy and it is also easier for children to eat.
I'm not sure i can answer your questions to a degree that would suffice so I am going to give you a baked brie recipe that our family loves. You will need to purchase: 1 brie wheel with skin 1 Pillsbury (or the equivalent) croissant pastry roll 1 jar peach preserves (or any other favorite) Simply place the croissant pastry rolls over the brie wheel until it is compltely covered. Then cook in an oven according to the pastry directions on the wrapping. When taken out of...
- 1/2 cup water - 1/2 cup soy sauce (I use Kikoman) - 1/2 cup sugar - 1/3 cup sherry - 1 tbsp freshly minced garlic and ginger (feel free to add as much of this as you want…I usually add extra, especially of the ginger) Saute the ingredients until the sugar has dissolved and it comes to a slight boil. This sauce is one that was passed down to my family from my grandmother, it is amazing! Enjoy!
Here is a great and easy baked potato soup recipe. If your daughter has been picky about soup in the past this recipe has very simple ingredients that she should enjoy. Ingredients: 4 large russet potatoes (cleaned) Water (or your choice of broth) 6-8 oz grated cheddar cheese 1 teaspoon black pepper (optional) 1/2 cup - 1 cup diced green onions or chives (optional) 2 teaspoons garlic salt or 1 teaspoon salt diced bacon bits or diced ham (optional) 1 tablespoon butter...
Sounds to me like you should have just let it cool longer, try about 20 minutes or until yo ucan touch the pan with bare hands. Hope your baby's birthday turns out perfect!
Beef and Mushroom Stir Fry This hearty stir fry is delicious and healthy. You will need: 1 pound round steak, cut into strips, ½ cup teriyaki sauce, 1 chopped red onion, 2 cups of fresh mushrooms, cut in half, 1 cup of cooked broccoli, 1 cup of cooked cauliflower and cooked white or brown rice. Marinade beef in teriyaki sauce for an hour or overnight in the refrigerator. Drain beef and save the left over marinade for later. Heat a skillet or wok with a splash of olive oil...
Two yolks would definitely affect your pound cake, i suggest just finishing one yolk out and you should be good!