or Connect

Posts by ChefDude1

I think I can play with those ingredients. Hey mike your email address dosent seem to be working I tried to respond to your email you sent me and it keeps bouncing back. Any way re-sign up at the website and i can comunicate with you there. I will post up a recipe with those ingrdients in a few days. ChefDude
Today I computed the mis-en-plas for the just the entrée 486 pounds of White Bean and Roasted Vegetable Ragout 18 Gallons of the Shallot Sauce 3600 peeled asparagus 3600 carrot flowers 210 pounds of the Goat Cheese/Sun-dried Tomato Pesto 1750 Sautéed 6-ounce skin-off chicken breast There is also a Salad and Dessert but they are simple this time, I got lucky during the tasting with their selections. The Party is this Tuesday and I will begin prep on...
WOW!! Thank you very much; I really appreciate the feed back Jock. In the future you can cut the goat cheese with a little cream cheese or maybe even a little alloutte cheese. The party that I am doing this for is up to 1750 people. It will be a lot of fun; I also have 4 other events popping at same time in other places in the city. Again thanks very much for he feed back, ChefDude (Rick)
Did he Give a "Rebel Yell"?
Just wanted to chime in “HEAR” a bit :bounce: There is nothing like the a little mood music to set the tone for some massive food production. So this is how I prefer to start my day off. Morning Strong Coffee about two quarts give or take and some Billy Idol “White Wedding” this allows me to clear my thoughts and reflect peacefully on the day’s production. When I think my staff is bored that early then I dial “8” on the phone and that activates the PA system and...
I have added this recipe to my web site with a few pictures. Ihope you all enjoyee it. chefdude Pan Roasted Chicken with Goat Cheese and Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
heh heh that was cute!! ChefDude1
I use Corn Tortillas in my enchiladas. I like to lightly pan sautee them, smear them with a thick sauce made from the reduction of dried chilies and chicken stock infused with aromatics then just pureed. As far as fillings go shredded or pulled tender meats or poultry, roasted vegetables and sharp aged cheeses seem to stand up well in this earthy rustic style of food. Garnish this up with fresh limes for squeezing and plenty of whole fresh cilantro leaves and pickled...
Well Suzanne I will take that as a complement. I am doing this very dish tomorrow morning for an article that will appear in the Toledo Blade. I will then do this along with a great salad and dessert for 1250 people or so; it is for the Jamie Farr Golf Classic Dinner. Come by and give me hand with dish up. I have more recipes on my web site some are mine and visitors to my site post others. Any one want to use this recipe for any thing feel free, I hope it...
Pan Roasted Chicken Breast Pan Roasted Chicken Breast topped with Goat Cheese and Sun-dried Tomato pesto and is sauced with natural juices, vermouth and shallots. This is served with a White bean and roasted vegetable ragout. Garnished with Asparagus and Carved Carrot Flowers. Serves 4 people For the Chicken and the Natural Juices, Shallot and Vermouth 4EachChicken Breast about 6 to 8 ounces. 6 OuncesGoat Cheese 2TSun-dried Tomato Pesto 1TSliced Green...