or Connect

Posts by coqui

I use them in sauces... Try for example mixing them with tamarind pulp, Thai Fish Sauce, moscabado sugar, mirin, and vegetable broth, sea salt and sweet chili sauce (Thai), dried schezuan peppercorns... and go for the BBQ. Good with pork Satay ,,, Yummmm!!!
Hola!!! Have you tried marinating them in milk or "yoghourt". Is the Chicken that you are buying already' been injected with a saline solution? Wish I could help more ...
Hi!!! I do two things to keep cilantro, coriander leaves and Italian parsley looking green and almost alive when I have a surpluss of them. 1. I process the clean, dry leaves with either X-tra virgin olive oil; if that is what suits your use or any other oil (without taste like grapeseed, etc..). Always keep the leaves covered with enough oil and refrigerate...Yes... refrigerate, although the oil will cloud, it will behave when at room temperature without any change...
Hola!!! Yes, i have served suckling pig in parties that I have catered, It is no problem if you have how to keep the meat tender and the skin very crispy. So it depends on the humidity as well as how and where you are transporting it. It is not a safe choice for beginners, but if you are a pro, go for it. It is a very innovative idea if you serve it Spanish style or even Hawaiian style. If you need any other information let me know. Adios. Coqui
Cape chef Hello! I appreciate your interest in the subject. About El Bulli;which means The Little Bulldog in the Catalan Dialect I could be talking here for hours... But since I will try to stick to your questions let's start here. Chef Ferran Adria, owner of El Bulli restaurant located in the province of Girona between the towns of Roses and Cadaques; hometown of Salvador Dali, is as much an innate culinary artist as he is a mad scientist. Besides having...
This one is very difficult... but I will answer from my heart #1 Jean Louis Palladin...with whom I had the pleasure to work during my college years in Washington D.C... Someone that taught me a lot and made me laugh...and made me mad. #2 Juan Mari Arzak.. For his vision and development of the Nueva Cocina Espanola,and so much more. #3 Koldo Royo; Mallorca, Spain ... For his unending imagination, and creativity. Also for the opportunity he has given so many new...
Hi!!! Warm greetings from sunny Puerto Rico. I feel very fortunate to have been recomended to this forum, and hope to share my love and passion for everything "cuisine" JIJI! I will feel honored to share some of my knowledge with all of you and will be grateful when anyone brings light to my doubts. I love History of Grastronomy, Spanish Cuisine, Both Classical And New (Nueva Cocina Espanola), Food from the Caribbean Islands, and many many more...just ask. Hasta La...
Hello!!! I hope that this is the beginning of a wonderful culinary adventure together.