or Connect

Posts by chefbuba

A friend of mine lives across from the Gelson's on Franklin/Gower? He's always sending me pics of insanely priced items there.My little market here has great choice beef, I buy steaks there at least once a week always fork tender and flavorful. NY's this week are $8.99lb, rib eyes $10.99I can get Prime rib eye and NY for under $15lb at Costco, Prime Top Sirloins under $10
Where are you shopping, Bristol Farms?
@Brandon ODell should be able to shed some light on this.
I had the pleasure of feeding him a couple of times in the 90's while working on HBO specials.   He was a very nice, very funny man, always on, 24/7, kept the crew in stitches.
All depends on your work ethic and drive. If you are already planning on using PTO and vacation to "balance out" your extra hrs, you won't last long in this business.
You just spammed an EIGHT year old thread. Did you read the TOS?
I'm with Kuan, lite roll and hand toss is fastest, all depends on your dough.
I had a flock of about 20 chickens for several years, they free ranged around on about five acres. I had brown layers, white layers and easter eggers, they all tasted the same, great because of their diet. In addition to their feed which included layer feed, sunflower seeds, corn & wheat they got fresh fruit & veggies, ate lots of bugs and what ever else they could come up with while out and about all day, sometimes even treats from the neighbors.   Brown eggs do not...
Don't know where you came up with that one, but it's false. http://www.egglandsbest.com/eggspert/eggs/white-and-brown.aspx
@jake t buds, I bought this grinder       about six months ago, well worth the $$, only a few bucks more than the KA attachment.