or Connect

Posts by chefbuba

I cooked ny's last night, didn't have a problem. I have a microwave hood above. You need a hot pan, but not as hot as you had it.
Some shredded cheese is also a good topper.
I make Joe's every couple of months, here's my take. No measurements, I just eyeball it to taste and adjust.   Brown off ground beef, season (in place of salt) with beef base, add diced onion & red and green bell peppers. I'll add celery too if I have it. Equal parts ketchup and tomato sauce, one can of stewed tomatoes. Season with black pepper, granulated garlic, granulated onion, Tbsp smoked paprika. To taste, brown sugar and balsamic vinegar. I also add a good...
Don't boil it, simmer on low. A covered pot will evaporate less.
Everyone in the pool turkey pot pie. Added some sautéed mushrooms and shallots. Leftover carrots, green beans, sweet potato, gravy. Pillsbury pie crust.... it's a work night and I'm not making pie dough. Forgot to take a finished pic. Golden brown and tasty. Home made cranberries on the side from local bogs near here.
Stay with it. This will be a great learning opportunity, keep your eyes open and your mouth shut. Watch what the other departments are doing. Always find something to do, don't ask the chef for something to do, you may regret it. Learn something new every day and take lots of notes.
Looks like homework help..........
I have used Forschner knives for 35 years. I could care less what the guy next to me is using. Learn to sharpen your blades properly and those knives will continue to serve you. They both dice an onion.
Eat faster!
Put it in the oven covered at 350, should be ready in plenty of time.