or Connect

Posts by chefbuba

Beef & Vegetables........along the lines taste wise of Albondigas.   Chuck, onion, tomato, beef stock, hominy, zucchini, carrots, celery, potato, New Mexico chili powder, cumin, marjarom Served with Cotija cheese grits.  
Have you tried working with a dietitian from the hospital? Speak with your DR. about this.
Made some sausage last week, cut this muscle out for a nice piece of shoulder bacon. Weight was about three pounds, cured for a week, smoked with apple wood pellets @200 for 4 hrs. Very tender, very tasty! Into the cure...... Rinsed and ready for the smoker after a week in the cure. Out of the smoker and in the fridge overnight. Tasters in the pan.
Pork Bao Buns and shrimp with snow peas.   Never made these, got a wild hare up my ass Friday and decided to give them a try. They came out pretty good. Made the bbq pork Friday night. Filling is the chopped up pork in a sauce of oyster sauce, soy, sesame oil, sugar, chicken stock & shallots, this is thickened to a paste with a bit of flour.   The dough is bread flour, milk, water, yeast, sugar, eggs, salt & melted butter. A portion of the liquid and flour are...
Veal?? or just a younger steer?
I had a copy that a UK chef that I was working for while in school gave me, it was old when I received it. Wish it was still around, it was a great reference tool back in the early days.
What's the menu?
My mother lives in the hill country outside of Austin. There are pecan trees in her development, a friend gives her loads of them........Some of them are supposed to make their way to me next week
If you get All the rust out.