or Connect

Posts by chefbuba

Fried chicken from the market deli, made some red cabbage & apple slaw, washed it down with an ice cold.....Dr Pepper. I was slumming tonight. Yesterday I made blackened albacore (fresh local tuna), dirty rice & the last of the green beans from the garden.
$7.99 for raw brisket? Choice brisket here is about $2.50lb.
I no longer drink but my vodka of choice was Grey Goose or Vox,  press (splash of soda, splash of 7up & a twist) or with a splash of lemonade. Skip the flavored stuff and have plenty of mix in's.
I just can't wrap my head around why anyone would put flour in a burger patty. All you need is a GOOD QUALITY ground chuck and seasoning.Throw it in the pan or on the grill. cook one side, flip and serve when done.
Shrimp & Sausage Gumbo over steamed Basmati.
Whole liquid eggs, cook in boiling water.
Sounds like homework to me......
Crappy lighting but... Brown rice risotto with roasted chicken stock, carrots, celery, sweet onions, mushrooms, zucchini, patty pan squash, fresh sage & parmesan.
I dump out onto a sheet pan until cool, then store in a buss tub or 6" hotel pan in the cooler.Why would you freeze?30 min soak, agitate well, rinse, into a colander to drain before loading into the fryer baskets.I also rinse with warm water, fries dry faster.
You need to let the baskets hang for a few minutes to drain after pulling from the oil, then give them a good shake before dumping. Your fries should not be greasy at this point.