or Connect

Posts by chefbuba

You need to let the baskets hang for a few minutes to drain after pulling from the oil, then give them a good shake before dumping. Your fries should not be greasy at this point.
Depends on what you want to do. No one ever asked to see my "papers" My resume always spoke for it's self. EXPERIENCE in a well known establishment does wonders for advancement, just make sure that you can back it up in your performance. I hired a guy one time that had worked for Wolfgang Puck at Spago, he walked out half way through the day.   If you can get your foot in the door at CP ? there should be plenty of room to grow, that could be your jump off point in a...
I have used a 60 qt Hobart with a gallon can of sterno under the bowl several times back in the day of tornados or oscar for 1000
I can but a nice Choice NY or Rib Eye steak for under $10lb. That same steak out at a decent local place would be $30 Three of us went out the other night for prime rib, $84 + tip no booze, no dessert. I am not shy about raising menu prices either as the increases hit me, my customers understand the quality that they get an are willing to pay for it even though it's for burgers & sandwiches.
1, hold the tip on the board and rub , cheese, garlic, ginger, lemon, etc.
My fries are crispy (most of the time), depends on the spuds that I get. They are never greasy. Twice fry method only. You can't control a water blanch well enough to get a consistent product.
You guys would like my town this weekend, I live on a 20 mile long peninsula which is basically a rolling car show, the population swells 10,000 -15,000 over the weekend. Car show grounds on the North end, town at the other end. Lots of cars here for the day just to see and be seen. Everything from $200 rat rods to $75,000 trailered classics. People line up on the sidewalks in town and along the highway with lawn chairs to watch the world go by.
I saw a little kid (4-5) the other day wearing a T-shirt that said I eat dirt.
What else was in the stock along with the feet?  Celery, carrots, onion, etc? Backs & wings will make a good stock also.
I went to bed 10 min ago and left CT open, this Verizon video just started playing.....VERY ANNOYING!