or Connect

Posts by chefbuba

Whole liquid eggs, cook in boiling water.
Sounds like homework to me......
Crappy lighting but... Brown rice risotto with roasted chicken stock, carrots, celery, sweet onions, mushrooms, zucchini, patty pan squash, fresh sage & parmesan.
I dump out onto a sheet pan until cool, then store in a buss tub or 6" hotel pan in the cooler.Why would you freeze?30 min soak, agitate well, rinse, into a colander to drain before loading into the fryer baskets.I also rinse with warm water, fries dry faster.
You need to let the baskets hang for a few minutes to drain after pulling from the oil, then give them a good shake before dumping. Your fries should not be greasy at this point.
Depends on what you want to do. No one ever asked to see my "papers" My resume always spoke for it's self. EXPERIENCE in a well known establishment does wonders for advancement, just make sure that you can back it up in your performance. I hired a guy one time that had worked for Wolfgang Puck at Spago, he walked out half way through the day.   If you can get your foot in the door at CP ? there should be plenty of room to grow, that could be your jump off point in a...
I have used a 60 qt Hobart with a gallon can of sterno under the bowl several times back in the day of tornados or oscar for 1000
I can but a nice Choice NY or Rib Eye steak for under $10lb. That same steak out at a decent local place would be $30 Three of us went out the other night for prime rib, $84 + tip no booze, no dessert. I am not shy about raising menu prices either as the increases hit me, my customers understand the quality that they get an are willing to pay for it even though it's for burgers & sandwiches.
1, hold the tip on the board and rub , cheese, garlic, ginger, lemon, etc.
My fries are crispy (most of the time), depends on the spuds that I get. They are never greasy. Twice fry method only. You can't control a water blanch well enough to get a consistent product.