or Connect

Posts by chefbuba

I bought a few things from them a couple months ago, quality seemed good, fast & free shipping.
For the food truck, I use a #10 can to smack out patties between two patty papers.   Made burgers at home tonight, same paper (or parchement) but I use a little heavy bottom saucier.
If you show interest in learning, most will oblige. I worked with a couple from El Salvador for several years, I worked on my Spanish with them,  they worked on their English with me, it bettered all of us.
Like Krusteaz? Best mix on the shelf.
He works three different fisheries, crab, shrimp & tuna so he has a variety.
Mimi....I made Tuna Casserole a couple weeks ago, no canned soup here though, made my own. I put three jars of tuna in it, lots of big chunks and the required crushed potato chips on top.
I'll be here.......
You know those salad shrimp you can only buy frozen? Well we get them fresh every year for a few months, harvested off the Coast of Oregon. They are very sweet and taste nothing like the frozen version. A friend of mine is a fisherman, these pictures were from their unload the other day, 70,000lbs.    
Roast bone in breast in the oven.
It was very good, will definitly make again. The milk breaks, the curds and whey seperate, most of the recipes call for discarding the whey and only serving the curd, which was very tasty but I couldn't force myself to throw it out, it tasted just as good. I ran it all through a very fine sieve, made a small amount of chicken veloute that was very thick and add the milk mixture to that, finished with a lot of pepper.