or Connect

Posts by chefbuba

I'm in agreement with the others on this one. Posting notes is a way for inexperienced managers to try to manage their staff without actually confronting them directly. They need to hear it come from your mouth or you will be walked all over. Threatening staff in these lists just makes the culture worse. Lists are fine to guide for cleaning schedules, etc. A lot of this stuff is common sense, and should have been covered when these people were hired. Does your company have...
Strain mussels?  They should not be in water in the first place.
I keep telling myself why I need to spend $400 on a blender.............If I could stop getting that fancy coffee drink on the way home and make it at home, it would pay for it's self in a few months.............. I would buy the refurb one withe the same warranty as new.
St Louis Ribs smoked with oak.  
Old school....Tuna noodle casserole, complete with crushed potato chips on top. Used a couple jars of the albacore I canned last year.
I can see the hipsters lining up for this one.
The Adam's Family's of the world as I used to call them. I still see them at the food truck trying to order a burger......it's painful sometimes.
Brisket......  
It needs something to climb on.   I have snow peas, sugar snaps, green beans, beets, radishes, spinach, turnips, three types of potatoes, tomatoes, squash starts next week, hope to get my lettuce in this weekend.
Hire a chef. A party planner has no business planning menus and ordering food.