or Connect

Posts by chefbuba

Looks like Bob got the boot, his posts have vanished.
I had one partner in a restaurant, that was one too many.
Actually it's going to be a chicken salad sandwich, the cook's taking a night off.
Explain bringing in the kitchen, how does this go over with the health dept? I would think that a catering truck set up for film work would be your best way logistically to handle something like this.
RUN FOR THE HILLS
Drop the arrogance, heed your wife's warning. Now I'm off to a dinner of  Moules Marinieres, Vichyssoise, Salad Vinaigrette, Steak Frites & Tarte Tatin. Did I impress you?
 I work under a hood and don't have to shout, bad example.Don't know from what housewife cooking show you got your explination of what a Roux is, but I wouldn't take their advise on how to boil water.Roux is not a "Gravy Base", it is a thickener of liquids. Water, stock, broth, milk, cream, whatever your base liquid is a Roux is used to thicken it.So, I do want to know your opinion of me because I have been using this "fancy" word Roux for 30+ years and I don't feel...
I live at the end of the earth, I can get bread and milk two miles from home. Your perception of the US seems flawed, this is NOT a third world country. Have you been to Houston & Seattle? 2.2 Million people reside in the greater Houston area, don't think you will starve.
Slumming tonight, but it went down good!.....Chicken hash w/ two OE eggs, cottage cheese & a glass of milk.
Yes, the tuna in the pic is mine.