or Connect

Posts by gypsy2727

Tim Horton's...... double cream no sugar Equipment....Tim Horton's coffee maker on my counter.   Greek coffee or Capps  on the weekends ...  
Wow Thank-You BDL..........long day , feet up, martini in hand ,,,,,and it's only Monday!.....and duck to boot ....I can only be so lucky to be in The Rumble Bar......now now you started it BDL! Well ....I've read through these posts and apparently I've missed some great stuff.   Leenie are you talking about the "Eat to the Beat" down at Roy Thompson Hall?  Love to know....it's a wonderfull event....my aunt is on the board of women there....and one of the...
  Joey.....that quote was just for you!  I gathered from your earlier post you were a Peter Sellers fan. It is one of ..if not THE  all time quotes by this amazingly talented man ...who I miss. I gotta get back to the Rumble thread and partake of BDL's Delicious martini I spyed upon earlier.   Gypsy is heading for the Rumble Bar  
I have no idea where we are at .....so here's mine     "I thought you said your dog does not bite." " That is not my dog."
I am surprised at the responses to this thread. My friends ,neighbors , customers.....etc  consider healthy eating a privilege....oh that is so sad that others feel that healthy eating is deprivation. I have never considered it that way. Oh dear ......
We have an over adundance of tomatoes coming in from the garden and salsa has been on the menu as of late.   Salsa is all about freshness.   6 large  ripe Tomatoes.... med dice 1 med  Red Onion ....fine dice 2  Jalepinos......fine dice 1/2  sweet Red Pepper...... small dice 1/2  sweet Green Pepper .....small dice 1/2 cup coarsly chopped Cilantro 2 cloves Garlic .....minced Juice of 2 small Limes 1 tsp Kosher Salt 2 tsp olive oil   I like a...
Oh great here goes........   "Waiter there is too much Pepper in my Paperkash, but I would be proud partake of your Pecan Pie"
Scarface Shame of a Nation 1932 ,,,,,,,seriously do not tell me that is the quote...I asked my dad and that is what he came up with....... and he cannot even remember black and white...mom says Gone with the Wind.....lolololol!!!!!!   I thought Princess Bride was an amaaaaaazing guess as it is one of the alltime  favourite comedys   O.k I have a quote pending if you would like to take a gander ......unless BDL has not approved these black and whites.....  
Many good quotes by our famous Peter Sellers ...I love his movies ...but no   Hint....Meg Ryan  &   Billy Crystal
The original post by Cori never implied a question of any problem with her employers or the parents of the vegan children. I do understand from your posts that you do. I did state in my post I would as a parent want to meet with the chef to discuss my childrens nutritional needs. Maybe Cori has met with the parents and  is just here at Chef Talk to get some creative vegan kids recipes......I am pretty sure that was the intent of the original post.   peace   Gypsy