or Connect

Posts by Scuppernong

Here's a shout out to the class of 2010!! We made it! Woooooo!!   May the real world not tear us to shreds!   Don't know if I should be excited, but I am. :3    
I actually got a notice saying that an intrusion had been attempted but it had been successfully blocked, while I was browsing the forums on my computer at home. I don't have a screenshot at this time, but I can look up the info in my history to see what it was labelled as. I could have sworn it was labeled in there as some kind of Update something, which was why I guessed it was the fake scan thing mentioned earlier.   I run Windows XP   might have been running...
I saw it for the first time about an hour or so ago. It was certainly eye-opening, I'll tell you that. I can see that he means well, and I'm glad that he's making an effort for it. Hopefully things will get better for him, there are many roadblocks that he's had to get around so far, and it's only been the first couple episodes.
Aspartame can be dangerous to people with PKU because of its breakdown product.There's alot of activism and hoaxes about the substance being the cause of other mental defects, and some studies have been done which might verify it. If it's something you're really worried about, there are other substitutes on the market, like Sucralose, which studies conducted so far have shown very little health risk to it, not to mention it's better suited for cooking (Aspartame reacts to...
Sorry, I really had to include a sad pun for a title. Well, hello hello. My name is Scuppernong. According to my family I'm a bit of a "disaster in the kitchen", but I think my cooking skills have improved quite a bit, glad to say. I especially enjoy baking and try to do much of that when I get the chance. Needless to say, I do have trouble boiling water, but I am working to improve. :) .