or Connect

Posts by SharonM

Sorry guys but i'm takin a vaca from this site... I'm so not impressed with responses, and this is the only site I know of that really doesn't welcome people.. Goodluck to you all...
 Hi Everybody,I'm looking for a killer peanut butter pie recipe. Anybody out there have one?I hope you all have a wonderful Easter... Thanx
 Still nobody talks about the crust...
My Aunt is a real estate agent in D.C. i'll give her a call tomorrow and ask... Best I can do since I have no idea...   
Worked for a British couple and they always used cod, but if it is firm and flaky and fresh thats your best choice... Nobodys talked about the batter tho and that is a big factor... Beer or not????   
Going to Atlanta in May how far r u from there? Would love to come n see your new place...
Where are you located? I think that is just the most wonderful thing that you do, God bless you for your kind heart.. Do you feed all these people out of your home????? Kudos if you do.... 
 Cooks IllustratedBon Appetit ( With that said )Julia Child  Bobby Flay ( I know some of you think he's a pompous ass )Mario Batalli ( Any problems?? )Kitchen aidSur La Table ( Great store )Le CreusetCusineartAnd saturday mornings at the farmers market...  
Skatz,,,,, How bout we say 12 n 1/2 minutes... You down with that... LOL...  
Welcome, welcome, welcome Lafaye. I think it is awesome that you and your hubby not only love to cook, but grow your own. I believe great food is in the heart and the way to the heart. I volunteer at the salvation army feeding the unfortunate and I am very grateful to help.. Good luck with your new restaurant, what kind is it gonna be? Two questions, what time is Christmas dinner, and how do I get there!!!!!