or Connect

Posts by chefedb

I would imagine he same. Also brush the bottom inside crust with slightly beaten egg white as this forms a barrier between crust and filling and will keep crust from getting soggy. Its almost like putting a layer of shellac on wood.
We do not use stems, they are to  bitter. We save  them for stocks.
I am 72 and they have not worn out yet and another retired chef I know is 86 and still is pretty spry.
I have always found that one should leave on good terms. You promised the season, stick to your promise. Never know when you may need a reference.  Good Luck
I really have never found any machine that works as well as 2 good knives in your hands  Buffalo and other machines break down the cells of the parsley and therefore all the juice and liquid runs out and turns the whole thing into one big mess.  There has never been a machine made that can replace Gods,  giving us hands> They can do multiple things where a machine in most cases can do 1 or maybe 2and they can last for 70 to 90 years
I went to a few years ago. All it was were propaganda and products shown by purveyors, little else.
Between you bleaching them and the  sanitizer you stand in which is probably hypochloride based, your lucky they did no rot in 6 months. Bleach will make them  smell worse.
180 not hot enough 325  to 375 F   better.  pan can be covered then cover off last 10 minutes or so
Flash freeze is best(Actually in many cases done at sea by factory ships) but yes you can do at 20 but be sure fish is extremely fresh to start.
It is good ,it shows how all his contributions can live on