or Connect

Posts by chefedb

Go on line to Happy chef.com
I have not made  this in at least 30 years. It used to  be a mainstay in every hotel in New York Today in NYC in order to do a flambé you must by law have a fire extenquisher  nearby. It makes sense since one time we did a flaming cake ceremony and the lace on the dais table caught fire.
Use a thin bladed hot knife
Phatch  is correct They cook birds in pressure fryers with a flour. corn-flour batter with seasonings and a touch of starch. The pressure fryers cook much faster and save on cost of oil quite a bit.
Welcome to the fold. I lived in Palm Beach County for about 20 years. Did gigs mostly in high end golf clubs .
Smoked Bratwurst, warm Potato Salad, side salad home made ranch dressing, Dijon Grain Mustard
I have a cast iron skillet that I grill in. It has slats in the bottom so it makes grill marks. You can buy them at many places but they are not cheap but consider that they last a lifetime
Let them out to shovel snow Also have a couple of cans of sterno handy for cooking and some flashlight from the dollar store with xtra batteries
Since sausage patties are sold frozen, you can freeze your fresh ones. just take out what you think you will need for todays business. You can hold in a fridge at 39F for about 5 days. Use regular salt  70%Pork  Butt   30% fat ( 8-to 10 % H20 .based on weight of entire batch.
As far as I know eggs or forms of do not compromise vegetarian cooking.