or Connect

Posts by chefedb

I  WISH EVERYONE A HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR              COOK THAT HAM NICE AND SLOW  RUB WITH A PASTE MADE UP OF  OF DELI  MUSTARD AND BROWN SUGAR WITH A HINT OF GROUND CLOVES  EASY FOOLPROOF AND GOOD
You can't add water. Food color has a water base.
Happy Holidays To One And All    Chef EDB
bread, wine and fish
cauliflour comes naturaly in purple and or blue and bright yellow, ask your purveyor
 different venues. which one do you want?
I took some courses in New Orleans years ago and your method is similar to the way I was taught ' it takes time'
Possibly this could help all. No purvryor has the same price for the same item. It depends on salesmans greed. It depends on how you pay your bills. They will try and get all they can out of you. In all my 45 or so years in purchasing I have found 2 honest ones, and they were not the  biggest.  You could get 3 differnt prices for a case of iceburg., bottem lione what does it weigh? should be 40 lbs
You nailed it ,. It's in the blood and in the hands   You do not learn to be a Pastry Chef or Garde Manger you must have that touch of artistic flair  and imagination in you before you start ,then schools and learning will bring that out.
Going back from a long time ago  Many places selling Veal Cutlet breaded actually use boneless pork loin.