or Connect

Posts by chefedb

Washington State also has a cherry fest. They grow Montmorency Cherries which are very good.
Sorry to hear about your accident. Make sure to get everything checked out healh wise for it may come to haunt you in the future.
Just do your best. Work clean and neat. Follow sanitation guidelines. Show up early and be dressed cleanly ready to work.  GOOD LUCK TO YOU
I love them with sauteed bacon, shallot and garlic
Don't even think about food business. You seem to favor the conventional 9 to 5 attitude. Go into finance or law. or become a computer programmer.
Taste artificial to me. I threw away the sample
Pectin,agar or starches will not work as well as KNOX gelatin
I ONE TIME HAD TO FILL A OUT OF GROUND SWIMMING POOL FOR A CAR DEALER SO PEOPLE COULD DIVE FOR CAR KEYS. i USED 1 POUND CANS OF UNFLAVORED GELATIN AND SOME BLUE FOOD COLOR IT WORED WELL  I made the gel at a commssary and had it in about 200 or more 4 gal plastic buckets. started it 4 days before event   HAVE A NICE THANKSGIVING ALL
Commercially a potato called a Chef Special, they have a bit more moisture then Idaho's. Idaho's are by far the best for baking as their inside seem more fluffy, when baked correctly.
Sorry Idaho's do not the best mashed make