or Connect

Posts by chefedb

Its called SAFFRON
Should be equal parts of fat to flour ratio
Quiche Lorraine with a  frizzy ,,arugala,   raddichio   & pear tomato salad
Dirty Onions,    Red Onion Marmalade    . Potatoes O Brian    , Baked Stuffed  Potato    , Creamed Spinach,     Stuffed Tomato Mont Blanc, Deep Fried Mushrooms.    , Roast Fingerling  Potatoes with  Shallots,  Ragin  Cajin Onion Rings,,Zuchinni Pancakes. .Roast Yellow Beets   To Name A Few that  I have served with steak.
Try SYSCO Food Service they can get anything
If it is foaming and bubbleing it is going sour If its left from the day before did you bring it to a boil then put in steamtable or did you attempt to heat it in steamtable from the fridge? Don't use milk, use a non dairy creamer. Make your rough with flour and bacon fat then add cold liquid and stir well with wire whip. Do not keep in steamtable if its to hot.  The brands you are using have nothing to do with the problem.
Made a Brie En Croute with Apricot puree   and a tossed salad.
Although I frown on Microwave for cooking, there are times when it is useful and makes sense. For heating items like this and melting  food products it has its place.  I was in Germany where  the salad was born, and ordered House made warm potato salad and they heated it in microwave. Keep in mind it is not supposed to be hot, just warm. It had an oil and vinegar base with rendered bacon fat in it as  well as onions . It was very good. You can't keep it in the steamtable...
Scratch made Shrimp and crab croquettes, scalloped potato with French fried onions stix  on top, brussel sprouts with bacon
You do not need all of this to be a personal chef. Apply to agencies