or Connect

Posts by chefedb

Lagoom !600 miles with gas so expensive, your time at least 7 hours on road, prep time food cost . MAKE SURE YOUR MAKING GOOD  $
Looks nice, but eggs do not look quite done.
Scrape it with either plastic or metal scrapper then sanitize with ooo5 parts Clorox and cold water, and tell her to be more neat.
Email them, they don't know if you were ma customer or not. The correct way is to have plastic throwaway spoons available to all. If you do not complain and tell management, it will stay the same or even get worse . NIP IT IN THE BUD
Marinate Why?   On batter fried fish it is best to incorporate good flavor into the batter.  I soak my cod in milk for a short period then batter and fry.. If you must you can season fries with all kinds of things but again why? Fried in good clean oil and a speckle of salt will do fine let patron add catsup, hot sauce or whatever not you
See if you can get Georgia large peaches they are perfect now and for next week or 2
I have worked with them a lot. They are great and are big and powerful and dangerous.   I never saw a table model and yes they are hard to clean. They must and  should be broken down and hosed down sprayed with Clorox and dried good.  And yes a decent meat slicer can be used to cut boneless strips and rib yes.. Most precut steaks today commercially are cut with a laser.
Store them in sherry wine in a covered jar till you figure it out.
Sorry ! No such thing as a good cheap knife anymore.
I use a pinch of sugar to star process. No matter how you cut onions make sure all cut he same(uniform cutting means uniform cooking  cut by hand with sharp knife DO NOT BURN. look at picture above color is spot on.