or Connect

Posts by chefedb

All of their bases are very good. They are the closest to institutional bases. Most Publix sell them and some Walmart's also have them. Their Lobster and clam are A1 in my book. They sell in Publix for $4.49 available on line but at much more $ plus shipping.
A HEAVY ALUMINUM MALLET
I learn something new everyday  . Wrap a head of celery in aluminum foil.It will stay crisp and last in a 40' refrige for 2 weeks or more.
I take paper towels put them on board then sprinkle bleach on them and leave overnight. In morning spotless, no stains.   Fool proof way to kill all bacteria. Then rinse
Garnished with Black Caviar I hope.??
If they were water or wet packed they are treated with a preservative. Dry are not. Cook 1 and taste it . If  the fridge was real cold they should be alright.
One of the best pieces of equipment in kitchen. Braise-Saute-Poach-Boil-Steam Just about anything. They are fantastic. The best one I have used is GROEN. Only thing You can't do is Roast. Great for even cooking and controllable temperature. I one time used it to deep fry it worked. They are all workhorses and rarely break down. They let a little steam out (they all have a top vent that you can open or close, And they are easy to c lean. You must have a drain on floor...
LOOK AROUND try and find a place that IN YOUR OPINION appreciates your work effort, and your ambition, I am sure there are plenty around. Good Luck to you
Alligator tail to me has the consistency of cubed cooked veal. It's pretty good if served with some kinds of sauces
Yes , It's called time organization