or Connect

Posts by chefedb

Try using the pasteurized eggs in the plastic bag  they hold up better then fresh craked. Don't get rubbery  and retain both color and flavor. Great for volume users.
If you have to use MINORS is good. However I only use it as a booster or enhance not as a primal stock.
20% is far to much. All of my catering life I always figured 5%   Never ran out because night before guest had to give us final guarantee. As far as leftovers  foods on the actual buffet Chef Ross is correct. Why take a chance for a few dollars?
Yes have 4 of them and use on the buffett
For an attorney, he knew his foods , and being an attorney that is why his style was dominant    EDB
Farfal?
This has been here before. I believe you used the wrong cut of meat plus  you should never really boil a brisket.       Many markets sell you a bottom round which becomes shoeleather.    Most supermarket delis use  already cooked cb s  and are bottom round, but are pretreated to be tender .   A brisket is the best cut whether you pickle it or store bought is the best.  With the one you have I would make corned beef hash.
Another empty bottle and a funnel for mixing
What  cut of m eat are you using and how are you cutting it(size)?
Go into a rest supply and buy a Tevlar  glove, many places use them for mandolin work  (same material bullet proof vest made of)   I have an older model made out of flex steel mesh.