or Connect

Posts by chefedb

Yes they can and they can also be use for making O Brian potatoes, hashed in cream, scalloped au gratin. but peel first.
Commercial grade plastic wrap and then heavy weight aluminum foil works for me plus you don't have to carry it back to commissary .
Old school, YOU SAID IT ALL
Average run of the mill ones are dying or dead. Good ones survive and are busy a least in Georgia.
Flip Flop what about adding some almond paste?(I am not a baker)
If you are asked to do a wedding affair and you screw it up by Practicing, by trial and error  you can't do it over again so its better you turn it down. If doing for yourself in your own home that's ok.
You got that right Chef.!
What kind of meat  Beef, Veal, Lamb, Pork  Then what cut and what do you want to make.????
Ask them to give you a visual example using other restaurants in Vegas and there are plenty. Visit them and get ideas from it  as to what they consider sexy.  I think of sexy as a chicken after its dressed??  Just Kidding
Your experience is a plus, your age is a negative. Sign up with employment agencies, check out local chefs organizations. Consider teaching, that's what I did. Don't let it get you down, everything happens for the best is the attitude you should adhere to. Goods Luck.  Which club on Long Island?