or Connect

Posts by chefedb

Stews, Ragouts,Goulashes  meat always cut first so it can be seared on all sides If left whole its pot roast or beef a la mode, or sauerbraten. seared whole cooked and sliced
I agree with Panini. Also grape jell-o has none or very little grape in it. Most  real grapes are treated with Sulfur Dioxide to stop spoiling or mold. Sulfur will retard the gelling  procedure.
Many commercial places use a brand called Red Pack  (So do I Home always consistent)
Oil resistant, non slip bottoms, comfortable  these are main issues.
Again Chef Ross nailed it. Another thing or fact to note re. food banks, if you give them food and they get sick, you are libel. In fact in some states if you throw food in dumpster and a homeless person should take and eat it and get sick  YOU are libel. Check your respective state and county laws.    It's a lawyers world.
Ireland??   Beef Stew  St. Pats day ?  Where's the Beef?  Only thing they have of this list is Guinness.. Lamb maybe there is very little beef .. I lived there for 2 months Almost none of the brands can be had there
Why take an item that for hundreds of years was good and try to change it?
Simplot changed the whole fry industry, there first blanch  is done with steam then chill,   then fry  saves a lot of oil  Many fries today are not cut from potatoes they are potato scraps chopped and formed into fries.  (no waste))
find the source first
Put a vaporizer in the room. Sometime outside casing of meet will show a bit of green mold. Don't worry about it just wash it off. But if black mold appears look out, maybe dump that item It could hurt you