or Connect

Posts by purpergurk

Wow sounds very interesting, so you also plan on attending. Which course will  you apply for? I saw on the site they offer a 3 month course now, details under the following link:http://www.egf.ccip.fr/diplomants.asp?abrv=formation-adulte-CAP-boulanger&th_code=longThis means a course for 5 months and costs slightly over 6000 Euro. Is this the one you were referring to?Thanks for the link I will check it out asap.Greetingspurpnice going.... keep on saving (for me this is...
haha Blueicus... you sound just like my girl-friend... who has absolutly NO idea what it means to be a chef! She even suggested that I should open a bakery with the few months non-skilled training which I had. Man, her judgement really sucks sometimes... :)Hahah, thinking that you can start your own business after a few months training... pffhh.... really.... :)And btw, I never even mentioned starting my own business... man, sorry to say that but your judgment really...
Hello everybodyIm am joining this conversation after quite some time the thread has been opened now. Nevertheless, I found that that Vagabundo is in a similar position as my own. I am 39yo and looking for a training to become a trained baker. First, I was doubting if I would be too old for this, but after reading your posts you made me more comfortable with the thought (and your excellent advice, khurram and the others). I must add to this that I have worked in two...