or Connect

Posts by Phylasso

I was watching food network and i left for five minutes and when i got back my Aunt told she heard a goood recipe  for Bacon potatoe salad but she can't remember it so if anybody has one it would be greatly apreciated
 Bon journo,This is kinda stupid but i notice it with my pizza , you gotta form the dough how you like it with the cheese because they have to cordinate more than anything else because you do not want all dough and mabye the dough is to thick for the kind you are having at this pizzeria Ciao
 Bon journo , Mabey it is not the right cheese and anyway they may have cooked it differently there are all different types of cheeses to go with different sauces a i can not help because i am not as much as a strict pizza chef i just make it really simple toss the dough you know put some cheese sauce yada yada yada. Ciao
Bon journo , I thought i've seen every way to make pizza but this one i do not know if it is the best idea i mean i dont see how the heat could move around enough or it could even get hot enough but i do not know. Ciao
Also you can use cornmeal or flour sometimes that works
What you can do i don't know  mabye you should try but one time when that happen i put Canola oil on the Dough and when it came out it was'nt stuck