or Connect

Posts by amyville

Thanks for the suggestions.  Yes, cupcakes are making their way as comfort food into this part of the world as well. Small gems of cakes for small pocket books. As I am trying to open a shop I think i'll keep away from silicone. I am concerned about uniform heating and at the volumes I am tending towards I wanted something sturdy. But thanks anyway.
Could anyone please tell me which cupcake tins I should buy for my new cupcake store?
Thank you Nicko very much. i will stick to the parchment paper.  
Thanks Huy BuiYes i am, i am making chocolate chip cookies (amongst others) with both baking soda and baking powder - as for the defrosting - I actually just pop them straight in the oven- do i have to get rid of the baking soda?  I am afraid they won't taste the same. Thank you so much for your pointing this out. I will try them w/out the soda as you suggest though.truth is I have a myriad of questions concerning freezing cookie dough:Is there maybe a particular type of...
 Does anyone know how long one can keep cookie dough in the freezer because i noticed that the cookies don't rise as well after one month and are far more delicate than when i made them originally.  Is there any way of preventing this? Thanks!