or Connect

Posts by Highlander01

I have already been to Pappy's Smokehouse a couple of times so far
Put out live traps and then when caught ... eat  ;-)
Agreed the only way I know of to make a lighter loaf is to mix it with bread or AP flour which is what I do for a honey wheat loaf, I just haven't figured out how to really bring out the honey flavor without having to add a ton of honey
Not sure what I will be growing just yet ..... we had a bad cold snap here and it killed both of my potted rosemary bushes and my fig tree so I'm a bit bummed about that ... probably the usual for me, tomatoes, eggplant, bell pepper and a few other odds and ends.
Has anyone tried mixing chicory into their coffee?
Happy New Year from Tennessee -5 EST
I have been looking online but I haven't been able to really find much other than chestnut stuffing which I have never had, and to me roasted chestnuts by themselves aren't very appetizing so if anyone can help with some ideas I would greatly appreciate it.   Any dishes will be prepared at home not in a restaurant so I will be slightly limited as to what I will be able to do.
For making individual creme brulee, custards, flan and that type of thing?   I have only been able to find them online line and would prefer to buy them local instead of having to get them shipped.
Now that was a pretty awesome video
This year we decided to freeze our crop of tomatoes instead of the regular canning ... have any of you had much luck doing it this way?   We basically blanched them to remove the skins and then cored and vacuum sealed them, dehydrated some and juiced some Roma's and put everything into the freezer