or Connect

Posts by Highlander01

It's a conspiracy ..... but given the story that was posted it makes since ... kinda like how its so hard to find meyer lemons in the grocery store
I have already been to Pappy's Smokehouse a couple of times so far
Put out live traps and then when caught ... eat  ;-)
Agreed the only way I know of to make a lighter loaf is to mix it with bread or AP flour which is what I do for a honey wheat loaf, I just haven't figured out how to really bring out the honey flavor without having to add a ton of honey
Not sure what I will be growing just yet ..... we had a bad cold snap here and it killed both of my potted rosemary bushes and my fig tree so I'm a bit bummed about that ... probably the usual for me, tomatoes, eggplant, bell pepper and a few other odds and ends.
Has anyone tried mixing chicory into their coffee?
Happy New Year from Tennessee -5 EST
I have been looking online but I haven't been able to really find much other than chestnut stuffing which I have never had, and to me roasted chestnuts by themselves aren't very appetizing so if anyone can help with some ideas I would greatly appreciate it.   Any dishes will be prepared at home not in a restaurant so I will be slightly limited as to what I will be able to do.
For making individual creme brulee, custards, flan and that type of thing?   I have only been able to find them online line and would prefer to buy them local instead of having to get them shipped.
Now that was a pretty awesome video