or Connect

Posts by Highlander01

Jeez GooblyGook for a minute or 3 there I thought I was rereading one of my own posts!! .... until I got to the Chicago part that is  :P I am kind of in the same situation only I live in E. Tn. with a wife and son and I can't travel out of state, unfortunately I am also currently out of work due to layoffs and like yourself I would love to be able to get into a really good Italian or for me French style restaurant so that I could learn, however I have as of yet been...
We once had a salesman rename FUdge CaKe at the registers which also renamed it on the customers ticket .... take the upper case letters and I think you will get the idea 
I wore glasses for 5 years and then I went to a different optometrist and was told that I didn't need glasses that I had 20/20 vision and that I had basically been getting ripped off for the last 5 years and that all I needed was a good pair of sun glasses!!!!
Hah!!! I love this topic   I used to work at this place and we would have an elderly lady come in from time to time and order the french onion soup only without onion ..... figure that one out  LoL
Starting off I have never made this bread before but reading the recipe list of several different suggested ways to make the bread it sounds delicious....OK so here goes       1) I have a 6 qt. Kitchen Aid mixer, can it handle the mixing time this bread needs? 2) Almost ever recipe calls for cutting the dough into balls and placing them in the pan in a row or side by side.... why is this done because I can't for the life of me figure out why I would want to make a loaf...
whoot I knew it was true!!!!   It's like the old addage and I'm paraphrasing here   Close mouth open ears!!!!
Be glad of it I got sent packing last month due to company wide position cuts after being with the company for 8.5 years.
For the holidays although I know Honduras isn't really known for it's food does anyone have any recommendations? I will be in Comayaua for 2 weeks and should be doing some light traveling (I hope) Any recommendations on foodstuffs that I should bring back? Breads, hots sauces, and Honduran butter ( I'm not even going to try to spell the correct name) is a couple of the things that I will definitely be bringing back any other suggestions would be greatly...
  AMEN my friend AMEN I do the majority of the cooking in my house in the beginning it was more survival mode than anything ( I got sick and tired of eating mac and cheese and romin noodles) now don't get me wrong my wife is an excellent cook she just doesn't like to do it, but she does do the cleaning around the house but one of my biggest pet peeves is when the pots and pans don't get put back where they belong, I know exactly where they are supposed to be and it...
Well depending on your oven if you cut your time by about I would think 10-15 minutes you should be OK, I don't know how criticizing the people are that will be enjoying your cheesecake but if  (heaven forbid) it cracks you could always cover the mistake with some type of fruit such as cherries, strawberries or something along those lines. Good luck and let us know how things turn out.