or Connect

Posts by Highlander01

Welcome to the site, come in take a rest check the forums and if you have any questions fire away!!!
  And to me that's a down right crying shame, I have noticed that my son's accent is nothing like my own and I have no problem with my heritage and anyone that thinks my accent sounds funny or "unsophisticated" can kiss my rump, I actually had a guy from Boston make fun of my accent one time ..... Are you frickin kidding me!!!!. I'm sorry but to me the Boston accent is a very thick accent just as much if not more than the southern/appalachian accent. And if I ever start...
Given I am from east Tn I have to go with Food Pump's Texan's definition  a "pee-can" is something you would pee in and the word pecan is pronounced like the letter "P" followed by cahn. But you also have to remember that the Tn. and Tx. accents are very similar also note that some of our families were cut off for a long time back in the day due to traveling difficulties and some of use still use some of the old english language terms such as ye and various others, and...
  Ya know that used to be my exact method of measuring as well    however as of this upcoming Monday I will have not touched a drop in an entire month ... I never realized just how much alcohol was used in pure vanilla extract but given how little it usually takes I don't think I really see a problem in using it now and again  
not sure you could call it an herb or spice but for American how about sassafras? Root and leaves can be used ... not sure about the bark.
Is this set worth the money even if you can get it at a discount like from E-Bay? To me it seems like a sausage stuffer needs to be able to crank out the ground product fast so that the sausage will be packed firmer and will have less air bubbles ... the Kitchen Aid food grinder just doesn't seem to crank out enough product fast enough to produce a uniform product.
I gotta say I'm with pretty much else I don't really think of anything off limits as far as breakfast, the one thing that has always gotten me though is people for the most part only associate eggs with breakfast. Now that being said one of my all time favorites for breakfast is steak and eggs with crispy fried potatoes. Although I don't really seeing me eating any kind of raw meats for breakfast and that includes sushi that has raw fish on or in it.
Do any of you guys have any experience using this stuff? I have recently come into possession of some of this stuff and would love to get someone's take on it and if possible a couple of uses and some idea of some of the uses. Thanks
  I gottta go with KY on this one pinto beans and cornbread where a staple in house as a kid I love em although I very rarely fix them anymore .... I probably haven't had pinto beans in the last 14 yfears (the wife basically banned them after I ate a plate right after we got married ) I also agree that venison is highly underrated my family practically lived on the stuff as well as rabbit and squirrel and my wife and son love venison (my son is nuts over venison jerky)