Posts by Chefross

Think about another good thing from all of this...... The first time you see your family all sitting around the table at dinner time will be a memory you will cherish forever.
I would be concerned about using an automotive product on a bowl made for preparing food.   I just left a job where for 18 years it was the housekeepers responsibility to polish the copper and silver, every couple of days.   If I was whipping egg whites and needed bowl, I would always splash either vinegar or lemon juice on a cloth and wipe off the oxidation from the bowl before continuing on.   By the looks of the picture above, it would seem that some of the copper...
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned mayonnaise as a substitute for eggs and oil. My blueberry muffins come our very moist. My devils food cupcakes also come out moist. It took me a while to find the right combinations but I'm here to tell ya mayonnaise rocks.
 Welcome to Cheftalk....Please be aware that you're in a professional forum, and that questions like this one should be relegated to a forum that is not.Also, there is a huge archive about this very subject that you can access at any time. Now, as to your question....If you took the $91.62 and divided it by 40 you'd get 2.2905  ($2.30 rounded off) person, just for the food.Your question is still vague as you don't mention other variables like:.Are you cooking this food at...
I was also in a large city hospital when my sister passed just this past December. Both the hospital and the hospice wing had amazing food.
Sounds like some of the tinning is coming off.
Go back and re-read the OP. She refers to the chicken as "it." She continues calling the chicken "it." No parts.
Reading all the posts so far has shown how diverse our knowledge of food safety and practices are. Very revealing. 
WOW!!!!
 Welcome to ChefTalk...... If you had done some research online you might have come across this: Cooking will kill any bacteria present, including campylobacter, while washing chicken can spread germs by splashing. Thoroughly wash and clean all utensils, chopping boards and surfaces used to prepare raw chicken. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling raw chicken