Posts by Chefross

I was also in a large city hospital when my sister passed just this past December. Both the hospital and the hospice wing had amazing food.
Sounds like some of the tinning is coming off.
Go back and re-read the OP. She refers to the chicken as "it." She continues calling the chicken "it." No parts.
Reading all the posts so far has shown how diverse our knowledge of food safety and practices are. Very revealing. 
WOW!!!!
 Welcome to ChefTalk...... If you had done some research online you might have come across this: Cooking will kill any bacteria present, including campylobacter, while washing chicken can spread germs by splashing. Thoroughly wash and clean all utensils, chopping boards and surfaces used to prepare raw chicken. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling raw chicken
Chef Brah....At the beginning of my career I was angry and selfish and did not understand the way things went. Having to work 60+ hours a week while all my friends partied. My only day off was Monday and that was sometimes subject to the business. As the years went by I adapted to the chaos and enjoyed my time off when it happened. I had always worked all the major holidays and weekends, so I never knew life outside of the kitchen.
"Scampi are tiny, lobster-like crustaceans with pale pink shells (also called langoustines). Italian cooks in the United States swapped shrimp for scampi, but kept both names. Thus the dish was born, along with inevitable variations."   I stand corrected...My apologies..
Welcome to ChefTalk Zenfishing.   Opening any business can be a nightmare waiting to happen. It is common knowledge that many restaurants fail within the first few years. There are simply so many angles that need to be addressed with regard to owning and operating a restaurant, or any business for that matter.   Unless you are a high end fine dining, venue the margin between profit and loss is a daily battle. You are vying for the same patron dollars as other...
I was waiting for someone to call that out. Ha-Ha... Scampi LivornnaiseScampi Tagliatelli al Quatro Formaggio (shrimp bow tie pasta and 4 cheeses)Scampi Reggiano Scampi Vesuvio