or Connect

Posts by Chefross

I had the same thing happen to me. When I went to replace the rubber seals and sealing attachment, I found my model no longer existed. I ended up buying the newer hunter's design model. Have had it for 3 years now. Works great..
I had this for the first AND last time about 10 years ago. Definitely worth trying once.
Ah........but traditional Stroganoff, according to some European Chefs, does contain small Gherkins diced up...
The misconceptions about where our food comes from and how it is processed could fill volumes of pages.   As an example...you ask someone what farmed fish is and they don't really know. To say that the fish swim in their feces is so out of the park. They feed naturally and are harvested when they reach the size needed.   Dirty fish........?  If you only knew.  Let's talk lobsters....NOW THERE'S a dirty animal. We hold them in high regard but they feed on other...
You make it sound so glamorous......
If the cheese has visible mold on the outside, it probably has veins of mold running through it as well. Pitch it.
What if   you made plans to go out to dinner to a restaurant you heard about. What if   you ordered your food and had to wait 2 hours for it to come to your table. What if   your food was cold What if   your portions were not what the menu said it was supposed to be What if   the place was so cold you had to wear your winter coat while dining What if   the menu prices were so ridiculously high but the food was simply mediocre What if   you knew the owners What if  ...
Your per plate cost should include all the heavy work needed to complete the job.
Micromanage......how I hate the word. So you were hired as a Pastry Chef and you work FOR the Chef. Your opinion, however it may be as professional as you say, does not matter here. It is your place to offer suggestions but that's it. He's Chef. He calls the shots right or wrong in your opinion.. Do your job and look for a new one if you don't like it there. Perhaps he's jealous.
[IMG]http://www.cheftalk.com/content/type/61/id/91349/width/200/height/400[/IMGdom 1998 ....and And a 96 Lafite Rothschild Pauillac I got a sip of each. How cool