or Connect

Posts by Chefross

Right on.........Chef I hope the same thing, but reality is, that this happens more then people realize.
Stop....my sides hurt....from laughing......
I think you all scared away the OP with your answers people.   Truth is, we really don't know the whole picture do we?   Let's see.....so far, we have attacked the Chef because he/she is so inundated with paperwork and management responsibilities, that he/she  has to delegate cooking responsibilities to the line cooks.   Then  we attacked the Chef yet again because we feel that no matter what happens,,, the Chef is LARGE AND IN CHARGE and has to do all the jobs in...
Samuel Adams Red or Short's Huma Lupa Licsious
MollysMom.....   Will you be offering anything else besides the international stations?  Salad? Desserts, Bread? Will these action stations have some kind of cooking going on where the guests have to wait for their plate? Do you intend to have these action stations "manned?" Having a person handling the stations will help the flow somewhat, as you will always have those that take a little more time then others to get through the lines.   Another thought about the...
(LOL) In many places, the vegetable is the last thing thought of and it looks like it. Many places are still using that old and tired "California Blend" brand of frozen vegetables.Many places don't know how to cook fresh vegetables, as they are either too overcooked, or the fancy pants cooks who make the vegetables "al dente" and are too hard to chew. It seems that only high end or fine dining places utilize fresh vegetables. This may be a generalization but it seems like...
"Beatings will continue until moral improves."
Foi Gras.................PETA at it's best....especially in New York
Seems like this other guy is pushing your buttons, and the fact that you are responding makes him keep it up. Deny him this response and he will give up after a while. Even a dog knows when to stop barking.
Cottage cheese and hard boiled eggs.......