Posts by c2sbi

Sorry about the long delay (understatement I know) I just found your question. By now I hope you have recovered your sense of smell. To answer your question ( probably more for the sake of others due to the delay) my sense of smell had come back noticeably but not 100% completely at first. I remember using my essential oils as a testing ground for improvement. I would constantly test myself daily (without looking at the labels) to see how accurate my sense was becoming....
French Fries (and to those following the thread),   Like you, it has taken me around a year to feel  like  things are going to be alright again in the SMELL department!!!  I am so rapped that the smell distortion is finally disipating and I am once again capable of smelling the fragances of more delicate aromas. (However, sometimes I ask myself whether I smelt something 100%  correctly like I had once before the virus) .   As I said in my last posts, I was really...
Thanks ... I am looking forward to it, very much so! I just hope that this"smell" thing I'm going through, isn't going to "DULL"  things !   I'm very happy for you and your recovery...   I just have to be patient....    All the best   Steve  
Hi French Fries,   Thank you for responding to my questions. I know that 3-4 weeks doesn't seem a long time but its more the fact I know that its not 'congestion' contributing to my misery. I just know something is not right here.    Like you, my wife is expecting (early August) and I so want to experience the smell associated with a newborn (diapers inc). Are you able to smell your sons diapers, and clean shampooed hair now???       Thanks for your time...
Hi French Fries, at the moment you (and only a couple of others who have lost their sense of smell AND HAD IT RETURN) are keeping me SANE!!!!   I am pretty much a description of you in your first post (9/10/08) .... I have lost my sense of smell after a viral infection 3-4 weeks ago.... And if anyone.... you understand it's really getting me down.   If I may , can I ask you a few questions?   1) Have you continued to improve? (what percentage would you give...