or Connect

Posts by c2sbi

French Fries (and to those following the thread),   Like you, it has taken me around a year to feel  like  things are going to be alright again in the SMELL department!!!  I am so rapped that the smell distortion is finally disipating and I am once again capable of smelling the fragances of more delicate aromas. (However, sometimes I ask myself whether I smelt something 100%  correctly like I had once before the virus) .   As I said in my last posts, I was really...
Thanks ... I am looking forward to it, very much so! I just hope that this"smell" thing I'm going through, isn't going to "DULL"  things !   I'm very happy for you and your recovery...   I just have to be patient....    All the best   Steve  
Hi French Fries,   Thank you for responding to my questions. I know that 3-4 weeks doesn't seem a long time but its more the fact I know that its not 'congestion' contributing to my misery. I just know something is not right here.    Like you, my wife is expecting (early August) and I so want to experience the smell associated with a newborn (diapers inc). Are you able to smell your sons diapers, and clean shampooed hair now???       Thanks for your time...
Hi French Fries, at the moment you (and only a couple of others who have lost their sense of smell AND HAD IT RETURN) are keeping me SANE!!!!   I am pretty much a description of you in your first post (9/10/08) .... I have lost my sense of smell after a viral infection 3-4 weeks ago.... And if anyone.... you understand it's really getting me down.   If I may , can I ask you a few questions?   1) Have you continued to improve? (what percentage would you give...