or Connect

Posts by lalmajid

helloo, i have a question in my buttercream icing i use the ratio 1 part fat and 3 parts icing sugar .is this correct? if i reduce the quantity of icing sugar to lessen the sweetness it wont stay what do i do? also tell me which from the following icing goes best with which cupcakes? buttercream icing swiss meringue icing
7 egg whites 2 cups (450 g) regular sugar 1 vanilla bean, split lengthways and seeds scraped out A few drops food coloring Put the egg whites, sugar and seeds from the vanilla bean into a large bowl.Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water   Whisk by hand for about 4 minutes, or until the sugar has dissolved.     Transfer the mixture to the bowl of a freestanding electric mixer and beat for about 7 minutes or until the bowl no longer feels warm to the...
hi i made meringue icing this morning for my cupcakes, but when i topped the cupcake the icing started to melt this has never happened before, what can i do to make my icing stable
okay thank you everyone, also one more question what icing do you suggest for the cupcake that are supposed to be sold in cafe? buttercream icing that is just butter and icing sugar OR meringue buttercream icing that is egg whites butter and caster sugar
hello everyone, i own a pastry shop and my daily cupcake selling is approx 16-20 different flavours so i wanted to ask how should i store my cupcake ? i should make it every night max 20 of them and all of them get sold the next day? or i make a bigger batch and wrap them properly and freeze them
hello, following is my brioche recipe 500 grams flour 15 grams yeast 5 eggs'50-70 grams milk 250 grams butter salt 14 grams sugar 70 grams   what should i increase or decrease in my recipe what modification i can make to lessen the price as it is commercial brioche
i made marshmallows from this recipes, and i let them set for 24 hours, but they are still very soft and did not set
3 packages unflavored gelatin 1 cup ice cold water, divided 12 ounces granulated sugar, approximately 1 1/2 cups 1 cup light corn syrup 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar 1/4 cup cornstarch Nonstick spray Directions Place the gelatin into the bowl of a stand mixer along with 1/2 cup of the water. Have the whisk attachment standing by. In a small saucepan combine the remaining 1/2 cup water, granulated sugar, corn syrup and...
I did my internship in Marriott hotel pastry shop for few months and I was in chocolate business since 8 years done many course on chocolate and internship also
Thanks for the answer pls tell more details