or Connect

Posts by lalmajid

what can i substitute it with?
thank you os much for the recipe. we don't get potato starch, applesauce, and xanthan gum
hi, can i substitute olive oil or any other vegetable oil with butter for brownies to make sugar free and gluten free ?? will it taste good??
Hi I I made lava cake with the following recipe and exactly followed all the steps. But my chocolate didn’t ooze out what could possibly be wrong in this Ganache center 100 g chocolate 100 gram cream  bring the cream to boil and pour on chocolate  and mix pipe out rounds in a tray let it freeze chocolate cake: dark chocolate butter 25 g sugar 38 grams egg yolks 30 grams egg whites 135 grams flour 30 grams in a bowl melt chocolate and butter on double boiler meanwhile...
thankyou for the reply, my recipe is as follows   Butter 120 g sourcream 30 grams Sugar 150 g Egg 150 g Flour 120 g Cornstarch 30 g Baking powder 3 g Vanilla sugar 1 teaspoon Lemon zest 1 teaspoon
hello, i needed to ask two questions regarding quatre quarts 1) if i add cornflour in my cake too, what difference does it make like if recipe calls for 150 grams flour i put 120 grams flour, and 30 grams cornflour? 2) also if i add 120 grams butter and 30 grams sour cream is that okay? will my cake be fine?
Thank u so much will look into some books
hello all, i want to make cake mix, brownie mix, pancake mix, waffle mix and cookie mix. i am just struggling a little with the proportion of all of it please help me out, also what temperature it should be kept in and for how long it will last
helloo, i have a question in my buttercream icing i use the ratio 1 part fat and 3 parts icing sugar .is this correct? if i reduce the quantity of icing sugar to lessen the sweetness it wont stay what do i do? also tell me which from the following icing goes best with which cupcakes? buttercream icing swiss meringue icing
7 egg whites 2 cups (450 g) regular sugar 1 vanilla bean, split lengthways and seeds scraped out A few drops food coloring Put the egg whites, sugar and seeds from the vanilla bean into a large bowl.Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water   Whisk by hand for about 4 minutes, or until the sugar has dissolved.     Transfer the mixture to the bowl of a freestanding electric mixer and beat for about 7 minutes or until the bowl no longer feels warm to the...