or Connect

Posts by lalmajid

Hi I I made lava cake with the following recipe and exactly followed all the steps. But my chocolate didn’t ooze out what could possibly be wrong in this Ganache center 100 g chocolate 100 gram cream  bring the cream to boil and pour on chocolate  and mix pipe out rounds in a tray let it freeze chocolate cake: dark chocolate butter 25 g sugar 38 grams egg yolks 30 grams egg whites 135 grams flour 30 grams in a bowl melt chocolate and butter on double boiler meanwhile...
thankyou for the reply, my recipe is as follows   Butter 120 g sourcream 30 grams Sugar 150 g Egg 150 g Flour 120 g Cornstarch 30 g Baking powder 3 g Vanilla sugar 1 teaspoon Lemon zest 1 teaspoon
hello, i needed to ask two questions regarding quatre quarts 1) if i add cornflour in my cake too, what difference does it make like if recipe calls for 150 grams flour i put 120 grams flour, and 30 grams cornflour? 2) also if i add 120 grams butter and 30 grams sour cream is that okay? will my cake be fine?
Thank u so much will look into some books
hello all, i want to make cake mix, brownie mix, pancake mix, waffle mix and cookie mix. i am just struggling a little with the proportion of all of it please help me out, also what temperature it should be kept in and for how long it will last
helloo, i have a question in my buttercream icing i use the ratio 1 part fat and 3 parts icing sugar .is this correct? if i reduce the quantity of icing sugar to lessen the sweetness it wont stay what do i do? also tell me which from the following icing goes best with which cupcakes? buttercream icing swiss meringue icing
7 egg whites 2 cups (450 g) regular sugar 1 vanilla bean, split lengthways and seeds scraped out A few drops food coloring Put the egg whites, sugar and seeds from the vanilla bean into a large bowl.Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water   Whisk by hand for about 4 minutes, or until the sugar has dissolved.     Transfer the mixture to the bowl of a freestanding electric mixer and beat for about 7 minutes or until the bowl no longer feels warm to the...
hi i made meringue icing this morning for my cupcakes, but when i topped the cupcake the icing started to melt this has never happened before, what can i do to make my icing stable
okay thank you everyone, also one more question what icing do you suggest for the cupcake that are supposed to be sold in cafe? buttercream icing that is just butter and icing sugar OR meringue buttercream icing that is egg whites butter and caster sugar
hello everyone, i own a pastry shop and my daily cupcake selling is approx 16-20 different flavours so i wanted to ask how should i store my cupcake ? i should make it every night max 20 of them and all of them get sold the next day? or i make a bigger batch and wrap them properly and freeze them