or Connect

Posts by hendel

I would like to freeze some cakes I baked. Can anyone recomened the best way to wrap the cakes Thank You Happy Holiday
Hi all I am looking for some recipe for belgain sugar waffles. I know they are also called by another name. I belive then name start with a L but for the life of me I cann't remeber it. Thanks in advance Hendel
here the recipe I use 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 1 cup (2 sticks, 1/2 pound) butter, softened 3/4 cup granulated [white] sugar 3/4 cup packed brown sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 eggs 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 1 cup chopped nuts -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- COMBINE flour, baking...
Sometime when I make Chocolate chip cookies they rise other time there flat as a pancake. I would perfer them to rise. Dose anyone have any sugestion? Thanks in advance Hendel
Can any one tell me whats the equivalent of 1 vanilla bean is if i am using vanilla extrac . 1 vanilla bean = how much vanilla extract Thanks Hendel
Thanks all the information is great. I know I can always count on getting the answer when I come here Thanks again Hendel
Hi all, I was looking at for cholate buttercream recipes and it call for sweetex. I never heard of it so I google iy and it a sugar subsitue for the UK. I have two question one dose any one know why you you use a sugar sibsitue in a butter cream recipe. I donn't think to save calories. My second question is whta could I subsitue for it Thanks Hendel
I am redoing my kitchen and want to use one section of countertop for rolling out dough. Dose anyone the hight of a pastry table Thanks Hendel
I am sorry Mezzula i never thanked you thanks
Thanks Mike the abt site had even more info