or Connect

Posts by cookpiper

Better try getting it from a food?  hhhmm.. I feel like wanting to help but don't know much about French names..     
I honestly think that for everything that you're ending, a new beginning and a much better one is out there. Why stick if you're just not really happy anymore? Get good applications or whatever it is that you need to do to feel secure about moving on. You can't stick onto something you're not happy anymore.
so true... also, i love your signature that cooking is about how the food will TASTE not with the LOOKS though it adds beauty and attraction but it only comes second for the taste is the most important thing that all chef should put much effort on.  
All-purpose flour is better. For me, it's not advisable to combine the two types of flour because it differs in ingredients also.
You need to take the cake out of the freezer, put it in the fridge to let the temperature gradually come back up and then take it out and decorate it. You can't go straight from frozen to not frozen or you will have a BIG mess, especially with colors. Good Luck.
Hello Kayki CAkes,   I know of a butter cream that's not so sweet. It's called Italian Buttercream. It has a wonderfully smooth texture, it's not too sweet and is neutral enough to add whatever flavor I need it to be. Other decorators prefer a French buttercream (pâte á bombe based) for it's rich flavor and color. And still others enjoy working with the butter-based ones for ease in preparation.   Royal icing is a hard white icing, made from softly beaten egg...
Thanks for the recipe Latika Sharma...Anyways, here's my recipe for an Avocado Cheese Cake. Hope you will like this one also.   Avocado Cheese Cake Ingredients     * 2 avocados - peeled, pitted and pureed     * 2 eggs, beaten     * 1 (8 ounce) container lemon flavored yogurt     * 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican-style cheese     * 1 cup self-rising corn meal mix     * 1 tablespoon white sugar     * 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon Directions    1....
Try my recipe for a Chocolate chip Cookies. I've been using this recipe for years and I've got problem about the finished products.   Chocolate Chip Cookie Ingredients • 3/4 cup sugar • 3/4 cup packed brown sugar • 1 cup butter, softened • 2 large eggs,beaten • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour • 1 teaspoon baking soda • 3/4 teaspoon salt • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips • if desired, 1 cup chopped pecans, or chopped...
Hi there! What I have here is only the recipe for Edible Glass. Hope it's okay for you. Here are the things you will need:     * Sugar     * Baking or cookie sheet     * Butter     * Frying pan     * Spoon     * Stove         Step 1       Butter a cookie or baking sheet. Place the sheet in the refrigerator for a few hours until the sheet cools to the refrigerator's temperature.     Step 2       Warm a frying pan over low heat.     Step...
Just wondering what is the REAL temperature for baking a cheesecake?   I am confused already. For me, my ideal temperature for a cheesecake is 160 to 165 degrees Fahrenheit.  My cheesecake turns out be so tasting. My family couldn't resist it.