or Connect

Posts by Nicki

there you go(:
Ingredients: Cake: 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened 1-cup sugar 4 eggs 1-cup all-purpose flour 1-teaspoon baking powder 1/8 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 1 (16 ounce) can Hershey’s chocolate syrup Frosting: 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips 1-cup sugar 1/3-cup evaporated milk 1-teaspoon pure vanilla extract 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts   Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease...
My mom used to make these cookies sometimes...but she called them something different. I didn't know that these cookies were the same cookies till i put the first pan in the oven(:   Anyway, so i made these cookies "Butter Fingers" by Lady & Sons Savannah Country Cookbook. And they were good. However, when i was mixing it all together it got all crumbly and wouldn't blend together. So, i put about 4 1/2 tsp water in there and then i kneaded it with my hands so it was...
I made this cake on saturday. And it was DELICIOUS! It's called Chocolate Sybil cake you'll find the recipe in the "Lady and Sons; Just Desserts" [Paula Deen.] I left it in the oven for about 31 minutes. The icing is absolutely delicious. It's got nuts in it, but thats ok it tasted wonderful! So try it! it really is good(:
okie dokie thanks a bunch(:
Hi there. Ok. I was thinking i could go through a cookbook. Bake all the dessert recipes and then write about it. I have 252 recipes that i am going to bake. It's going to take a while. but thats ok(: Anyway, i was just wondering if that sounded good. i mean i think it would be fun. but...i dont know. haha. and one more question. [im new here] so where would i post my thoughts on the recipes? i have no idea where i would post them. at all.(: thanks! :)
you know i have the same exact problem. seriously its quite annoying, i know. but i think it would help if you put it in the refridgerator for a while. i mean because thats better then practically sitting in front of the oven watching them. right? so i would just give that a shot.