or Connect

Posts by yodah

Hello, I have a couple recipes i need to pair up with wine for an assignment, but im not sure which types of wine. I need one for each plate.   1. Green salad with orange dressing. - It has lettuce, onion and apple and the dressing has orange (of course), soy sauce, garlic.       2. Spinach salad with honey mustard dressing. - Spinach, fetta cheese, tomato, onion       3. Spring rolls with shrimp. - Shrimp, basil, coriander, carrot and a "thai...
I currently have a Shun 8" knife and its the best thing i've layed  my hands on. It has the best combination of sharpness, weight and handle comfort. Even the price is good.  Th first thing i noticed when i used this knife was its very well-balanced. Second, this knife's handle is "D" shaped and fists perfectly in my hand (i wouldn't recommend it if you are  left handed though). Third, after a lot of use, the knife will just stay as sharp as when i bought it. Its just a...
i imagined ... i could guess it could be pre-soaked! Thanks for the replies.
Well you answered my other post about squid recipes, its basically the same thing.. Im participating in a show and i was told that what we could get is either squid, salmon or salt fish.   Now Ive heard that the best way is to soak it but it takes some time and i dont think we will get more than  1 and a half hour. It seems kind of strange, and i dont know if the information i got is incorrect but the producer is a very good friend so ill trust him and want to go...
Hi, i need to cook something using dry fish. what can i do with it, how do i make it less salty in s short period of time?  
Hey all! So I was offered to participate in a reality show where i live and even though i love to cook, i kinda only cook at home and my recipes are not all that complex, but i thought it would be a nice experience. I was given a hint and the secret ingredient to use is either squid tubes or the whole squid... and only thing i've ever cooked with this ingredient is fried squid! lol.  I have been searching for some good recipes, but i thought maybe i...
Hey all! So I was offered to participate in a reality show where i live and even though i love to cook, i kinda only cook at home and my recipes are not all that complex, but i thought it would be a nice experience. I was given a hint and the secret ingredient to use is either squid tubes or the whole squid... and only thing i've ever cooked with this ingredient is fried squid! lol.  I have been searching for some good recipes, but i thought maybe i could get some...