or Connect

Posts by ann1

For those wanting to know some of my resources:   www.celiac.org www.csaceliacs.org ww.celiaccentral.com www.everydayhealth.com/diet www.truthinlabeling.org www.msgmyth.com/hidename www.glutathionediseasescure.com   I agree that a lot of "natural food" garbage is just that. I rant about that as well. As I mentioned before, I have been learning and have been asking a lot of questions.  It is completely frustrating sometimes.  There is even debate on...
Thanks for hint about flax seeds.  I will have to try them.  In answer to your question. The highest amount of natural MSG is found in seaweed.  Beets also contain one of the highest amounts of natural MSG.  (Interesting side note, when sugar does not say cane sugar, it is beet sugar.  Usually local store brands are beet sugar.  I have called to ask.) MSG can also be processed and/or used as a processing agent.  Anytime a label says glutamate protein and sodium you...
Just wondering about actual chemicals in the products and those used to process them.  I have gluten intolerance and was told to avoid all MSG. Carageen is seaweed, MSG Agar is also seaweed, MSG Gelatin was also on the MSG avoidance list.  But, it seems as though there are at least two different kinds.  (animal and vegetable)  Does the animal form have a glutamate protein and a sodium?  What is it manufactured with? What are the particulars of arrowroot?  Is it...