or Connect

Posts by kitten01

Good evening! I just wanted to send you a big thank you to all the lovely people who have helped and especially Igannon who has just given me an even better idea of how to make these cupcakes easier! Thank  you so much!!!
Hello again, first off to address my diet, I do not eat pork, I only eat kosher foods, I occasionally eat chicken soup when I am sick, and I haven't had pot roast in forever and probably won't. Now back to the original subject of this post, for all you curious folks out there I was planning on making a chocolate mousse recipe and placing it inside my cupcakes to give a nice little chocolaty surprise on the inside. However, I will not post the recipe as of yet, as I feel...
Hello again! Yes, they are relatively the same, which is why you don't see me making stocks very often. I'm sorry but I just can't eat something knowing what it actually is. Maybe if I had never found out, I would still love gelatin but that's just the way I am. So, back on track to  the subject of gelatin Substitution. I am going to attempt to make my trial run today for the cupcakes first, and I would really like to know the best substitutes for gelatin. Last night,...
Hi there everyone! So, I'm the new kid on the block and I just wanted to introduce myself and ask all you lovely folksies a few questions. I'm born and raised here in Texas, I have a fantastic loving boyfriend/fiancee, an amazing kid sister, and I adore food. These things combined cause me to mass search the internet looking for new, healthy and on the topic of gelatin, less disgusting ways to make tasty treats for the folks here at home that are so dear to my heart. As...