or Connect

Posts by rezacatering

I been to El Salvadore with the locals and even the locals are afraid of the local gang MS 13.  I don't go to places anymore where the locals are afraid of something.   Reza San Diego Catering
Congrats and wish you the best.  My 20th year anniversary is coming up next year.  Funny how time flies fast.   Reza San Diego Catering
love all your guys quotes.   here are some from my all time funny man, some of you guys most likely hate him cuz his personal life.  I respect him for his talents only.   Now is the time to strike. The leader is suffering from a terrific handicap: he has no head or body!   I'm not the heroic type. Really, I was beaten up by Quakers.   Death should not be seen as the end, but as a very effective way to cut down expenses.   I have watches some of these...
I totally agree with PeteMcCracken.   When it comes to food, the state of CA does not play around.    I learned this by asking if I can use the term "Homemade Sauce" in my san diego catering brochure and the health department rejected me the idea.  They do not like you doing anything "Commercial" in your house or imply that it came from you house.  The laws and regulations are very tight and most likely will not give you a Health Permit.  The first step is to contact...
it does not matter how slow or busy we are with san diego catering.  Our procedure is always the same.  At the end of every night we take out the mats and clean broom them of debre, then we sweep the floor, especially paying attention to corners and hidden areas under table..etc..etc.  Then we use HOT water with soap and a little bit of bleach and mop every square inch. The mop MUST be re-soaked and drenched after every 10 square feet to allow the mop to be fresh and...
We had a catering for 600 people for san diego catering to complete by 3 PM. We began prepping around 9 am and around 10:30am the water stopped flowing, somebody cut off the water and we had no idea what was going on. One of our neighbors had a busted waterline and had management cut off water to the whole building. We were like, now what are we going to do. We have another location that is twice as small but managed to drive as fast as we could (legally) to the other...
First of all, I am glad to be a joining member of Chef Talk.  Great place with a lot of great people. I have been in the san diego catering business for the last 18 years.  San Diego Catering specializes in  chicken and steak teriyaki. We also own and operate 7 restaurant in san diego.  We do primary wedding catering, corporate catering, food delivery, birthday catering, holiday catering.   Looking forward to making new friends in this awesome community.     Reza...