or Connect

Posts by berndy

Did you cool the cake in the refrigerator ?  Cooling it too fast could be the cause .
Forgot to tell you that you seldom get chicken tenders ;its mostly chicken breasts cut into strips  to resemble chicken tenders
Let me tell you a BIG secret. Most restaurants buy their chicken tenders frozen and already  breaded. And the few who do their own breading use the classical Viennese breading which is flour, then beaten whole egg and finally breadcrumbs.
beefcaccio is fine for me .It is your creation and you can give it any name you wish as long as you do not use a name that is reserved for  something  known specific all over the culinary world.
Ordo, Your beef tenderloin looks very tasty BUT you should not call it "carpaccio' . The name carpaccio is reserved for raw meat only .
Just melted chocolate with fresh raspberries stirred in might work as your  filling between layers of  cheesecake.(maybe you have to add some raspberry jam for  better and stronger flavor?) Please let us know how  turned out.
I have done this before. You have to bake your cheesecake in 2 stages. First you bake it only half filled with your cheesecake batter at low temperature until set and the take it out fro the oven, let it cool a bit sit so is firm enough on top to hold your fruit filling ( I used cherry pie filling  out of the can but made it thicker with a corn starch slurry) You CAREFULLY add your cool filling over the baked first layer of your cheesecake before you top it with the second...
If you pay $ 100 for pasta you do not know the value of your dollar . 
Your avocados are doing what all ripe avocados are doing when exposed to oxygen.  You can google 'The chemistry of the avocado '
And if you do use bacon make sure you add lots of hot chili peppers since the capsaicin is known to prevent cancer .