or Connect

Posts by berndy

SURE !!! Now you tell me the difference of using it on the same day or keeping it for a week in my freezer ?? ?
I don't see why you want me to have an unnecessary conversation with the big throne if I have a breaded chicken for lunch and make me some meatloaf for dinner where I used my leftover breadcrumbs from lunch . Even if it only costs me a few pennies for the breadcrumbs There is no reason to waste a single penny. If you guys have too much money  ,I never have any to though away
If it is a small amount it gets tossed out: but a cup or more I will keep in the freezer and use it again.
All right then, I will only use chocolate then. Never had a problem with mold. At home they were always eaten right away and I only worked at one hotel where I only had to make them  to be given away complimentary along with a bottle of Champagne to a few special guests
Chicken with morels would be my choice.
Up to now I have always used just melted chocolate to make mine:but I hear that I should mix butter or shortening into my chocolate for a better shine. How do you make yours???
And I made enough to own this roof.
Swan grapes can also be grapes grown in the Swan valley in Australia .
All over Europe it was very important and still is today  for any cook to spend some time outside his native country to get a better understanding of what is needed to be  better educated in the culinary world. of today. I am curious to find out how many of you did experience another country with another language and how did it help you ,and what  did you lean from it ?  
In Germany they call the beer mixed with lemonade "RADLER"  Today many breweries in  Germany sell it already mixed in cans. Heineken also sells it all over Europe premixed in bottles.