or Connect

Posts by berndy

Great pineapple pie, exactly how a pineapple pizza should look like
Then call it "L'Opera Unique" or " L'Opera Classique" ,or L'Opera Nouveau, or' L'Opera Ma Facon"  ,or "L'Opera Nouveau Facon"
Is there someone doing CPR on old threads to bring them back to life ? Please tell me why ?
Pickle juice ? It replaces lemon juice on breaded chicken and on fried catfish. Also is used to make a zesty salad-dressing.
SURE !!! Now you tell me the difference of using it on the same day or keeping it for a week in my freezer ?? ?
I don't see why you want me to have an unnecessary conversation with the big throne if I have a breaded chicken for lunch and make me some meatloaf for dinner where I used my leftover breadcrumbs from lunch . Even if it only costs me a few pennies for the breadcrumbs There is no reason to waste a single penny. If you guys have too much money  ,I never have any to though away
If it is a small amount it gets tossed out: but a cup or more I will keep in the freezer and use it again.
All right then, I will only use chocolate then. Never had a problem with mold. At home they were always eaten right away and I only worked at one hotel where I only had to make them  to be given away complimentary along with a bottle of Champagne to a few special guests
Chicken with morels would be my choice.
Up to now I have always used just melted chocolate to make mine:but I hear that I should mix butter or shortening into my chocolate for a better shine. How do you make yours???