or Connect

Posts by berndy

baklava
it makes great Hot chocolate
Reheat it sliced and only heat what you will eat.. Heat it in hot gravy and do not bring it to a boil after you added the meat to the heated gravy or it will get tough.
Try fo find a cookie recipe that uses oil instead of butter. When frozen cookies baked with oil are softer than cookies made with butter.
Happy New Year to All
And do not forget that any allergy can come in different forms. I have worked with another cook years ago who war allergic to any form of cheese. He could eat cheeses in large amounts as long as his skin did not touch the cheese. If he licked his lips while eating cheese he had to go to the hospital. He had to eat it with a fork and make sure the cheese did not touch his skin. Once the cheese was inside his mouth he was fine. The German government had to retrain him for...
Merry Christmas and GOD's Blessing for the new Year to All !
I use deer liver the same way as calf's liver.
And keep them covered with a damp towel or burlap sack.
Not everyone was Jewish in the bible  and  not all  Jews  then, and  just like today follow strict Kosher guidelines. There were pigs mentioned  in "Matthew 8:28-32" and in " Leviticus: 11:1-47". It is my understanding that by law today no pigs are permitted to touch Israel' soil.