or Connect

Posts by berndy

What Durangojo is showing us used to be called 'rustic pies'
Years ago, you could get the large U7 red shrimps only from Spain
Wishing you the very Best
If I had a choice I always hired the guy with an aprenticeship over the one with only a certificate In my opinion , the one with an apprenticeship learned already how to work and that is what I needed when I was looking to hire a cook.
Chefwriter might be right and your dining room will profit from an owerhaul. But my feeling is that you should look at your menu and rethink your way of serving great chinese food. Do you want to stick with what and how you are serving it now ? How are your prices standing up to the competition ? Most of today's customers do no longer want an old fashioned chinese restaurant menu and do prefer the buffet style offered all over the country. It might be time for...
And all the places are packed full at all times.But then I ask myself how much can you really eat at once ?
Here in North Central Florida ( Ocala ) just about all Chinese Buffets sell lunch for $5.99 and dinner for $ 8.55 during the week and dinner for $10.95 Fri,Sat and Sun. On top of this you find %10 off coupons for lunch and $1.00 off coupons for dinner.
What you can do is go to your library and look at all the cook books they have there and write down all the ingriedient combinations you see in the pictures like the meats,sauces and vegetables and other  garnishes Pick the ones you like most and the try to copy them at home and after a while you will get a feel for it. And other great plated and very appealing photos you will find right here when you look at all the pictures displayed under "what did you have for...
You have to add some cooked  veggies like carrots, broccoli,cauliflower,spinach  or green beans to your meats to make them look more appealing.
Oh Sorry, I forgot to mention that they also need the name of the person they have to write a bonus check out to if the business is a successful one