or Connect

Posts by berndy

It seems that your cooks never ever  worked before ? Mice-en Place is right when he says repetition is one way of straightening things out. Threateing of getting kicked out of the kitchen is useless. Your guys do not have any motivation yet to keep their job, Somehow you must find something in everyone of them to find their desire to always do things right. It is going to be hard if have to deal with such individuals who are lacking any ambition to...
HAND PIES should do fine then ???
I would steam them first,then  you know  the ones that open are good. Then feeeze them in the cooking  liquid.
What Durangojo is showing us used to be called 'rustic pies'
Years ago, you could get the large U7 red shrimps only from Spain
Wishing you the very Best
If I had a choice I always hired the guy with an aprenticeship over the one with only a certificate In my opinion , the one with an apprenticeship learned already how to work and that is what I needed when I was looking to hire a cook.
Chefwriter might be right and your dining room will profit from an owerhaul. But my feeling is that you should look at your menu and rethink your way of serving great chinese food. Do you want to stick with what and how you are serving it now ? How are your prices standing up to the competition ? Most of today's customers do no longer want an old fashioned chinese restaurant menu and do prefer the buffet style offered all over the country. It might be time for...
And all the places are packed full at all times.But then I ask myself how much can you really eat at once ?
Here in North Central Florida ( Ocala ) just about all Chinese Buffets sell lunch for $5.99 and dinner for $ 8.55 during the week and dinner for $10.95 Fri,Sat and Sun. On top of this you find %10 off coupons for lunch and $1.00 off coupons for dinner.