or Connect

Posts by QUETEX

LOL Soesje, they are both mad in China. I usually refuse to buy anything made in china. Thanks for all the reply friends, I think I will just hold off and buy what I need. I have bought several good pieces at Ross in the past so will continue to do that. Don't really need any of it, just thought they were a very good looking set that would look nice in my kitchen when friends come over to hang out vanity I suppose, we are always in the kitchen in my house. You guys are all...
Thanks for the reply's, I know that's the best way but I just want to buy a decent set, not a pro chef here and just wanted input on which of those two you real chefs though would be the best value or put another way, is the Cuisinart really worth 50 bucks more? All the extra pieces like spoons ext i don't really need or care for but they come with the sets.
I am amazed at how contradictory the reviews can be.
Here is the Cuisinart: http://www.samsclub.com/sams/14pc-ss-cookware-set/prod9050091.ip?navAction=   WP: http://www.samsclub.com/sams/18pc-wp-ss-cookware/prod9010104.ip?pid=_CSE_Google_PLA_Cookware&CAWELAID=730010300000088794&catargetid=730010300000110099&cadevice=%7bdevice%7d&cagpspn=pla     There are also some other sets in the links to the right bottom of page.
Buying a set of cooking pans. What does all clad or multiclad mean?
So I've been eyeing a new pot and pan set at Sams for sometime now, maybe some of you are familiar with these and can offer some input. They are both made in China but the WP set is on sale locally for $129.00 and the Cuisinart for $149.00. They were previously 149 and 199 with the Cuisine being the higher each time. All things being equal which set is a better brand? The Cuisinart does seem a bit more sturdy and heavy duty. I dont really "need" these pans I just want a...
Good info, thanks
I freeze it regularly never noticed any of that.
Have noticed that after injecting my briskets at times they are spongy and was telling a friend about that who does a lot of sausage stuffing. He told me that when he grinds meat that the salt makes the meat sticky so am assuming it changes a brisket or ribs or chicken in some way when injecting seasoning into the meat? I do notice the ribs take quite a bit longer to get tender when injecting. Not talking about phosphates btw, just salt and or seasoning's when injected...
Wow those look great!