or Connect

Posts by KitchenPig

KnifeSavers: how much a service like that would cost? That knife was 130$, I think at this point I will get an another one just to have a full collection again without any missing:) That was my favourite out of all, even though as somebody noticed here I barely used them.
Lol, you guys really rock! At least some of you 1. I don't own a dishwasher. none of my knives seen a dishwasher, ever. 2. I only use them on soft stuff. Beef(no bone since I don't have time for it), veggies, and that's about it. No frozen stuff etc. 3. Been away for a week plus with my 4yr old, rving. Knives are on the magnetic holder;) hence, no reply to topics. 4. None of my knives have chips. These were not caused by chips. I'm not blaming Paul by any means. Maybe I...
Im a single parent with a 4 year old daughter. My mother living upstairs cooks for my kid while im working. I rarely cook since i dont really have time. Most of the time i will eat something on the way home knowing that my kid has been fed. Thus i only use these knives once a week. My background is european and i dont use any spicy/acidic stuff for cooking. Most of the time knives are used to slice meat/green onions etc... some simple stuff.   Spoke to Paul today...
This is what happened to one of my Takayuiki knives. I have always cleaned them and dried them after each use even though I bought these knives as non staining/rusting. I bought a 300$ Moritaka from Paul's and returned ir after two days of staring at it because of being affraid of issues like that. I've had them for three years, using it once a week. Knives were left in a pot filled with water after slicing a mild sausage and green onions.
I     I bought one of these knives from ebay just to check out how the hammered finish would hold up. Wanted to check out a cheap knife with that type of finish before i spend any money close to 200-300$ range (Takeda/Moritaka etc...).   Paid for the item, never got the knife, after 2 months of fighting with paypal and the vendor, vendor decided to ship me an another one, because the first shipment did not have tracking and on this guys listing it states...
i am still curious what BDL will say...... ?
well guys, yesterday i posted a picture exactly the same way with [img] and everything worked, thats why i put all the otherones in:( how do i edit a post?
how do i edit this so the pictures show>?                                                    
Few pics of my knives, as BDL stated earlier in one of my posts(Fake Knives) the Damascus Takayuki knives feel like the handle is too small, i would have to agree 100%. It is not something that will ever bother me while cooking at home, but i did notice it. Knives are sharp and look like a million bucks. Although Grand Cheff is much sharper and feels waaay better in hand. The major advantage of Grand Cheff is the shape of the blade. At least this is what made huge...