or Connect

Posts by BrianShaw

If you like the Shun take a look at the Premiere line. Handles are symmetrical and fit left handed quite nicely.
You may want to slow your roll, FP... Nobody said that wood boards don't need to be sanitized. There are enough caveats in the discussion to indicate wood boards are primarily applicable as home use rather than commercial. Many home users of wood boards quite successfully have avoided food poisoning by washing with hot water and dish washing soap/detergent... As the UC Davis paper recommends. They did not invent that method but simply repeating what their grandma taught...
Yippee! So how did you serve it? Sauce? Doing it again? I use that overnight technique a lot, for both brisket and pork shoulder/butt. Sometimes even in the oven @250 when completely lazy. Not really smoking at that point but a lot of folks like pulled pork sans smoke it seems.
Purge that paranoia! You'll be fine. No need to do anything except salt, pepper, smoke, and time.
I do what you say: subdivide into flat and point cuts, point on upper rack and flat on lower rack. Both will be yummy. Moistness will be different, naturally, due to their different physiology.
try This typical all- butter crust recipe: http://m.joyofbaking.com/PiesAndTarts/ApplePie.html
Not a good assumption, my friend. Often true but not always.
This was my thought too, but much better stated than any words I could have authored. This happens to me all the time in my current nonculinary job. They call it "managing", which it is, but taken too far it becomes plaigeriam and Usery.Please Try to refine the concept so there is something in it for the contributors to benefit or profit from.Right now all I'm seeing is a web designer with an idea but not content with which to realize the idea. There are a jillion recipe...
Very interesting, iceman... Sounds yummy... But no cook the phylo? Raw??
Maybe it is a prerequisite. I know i got out of the business because I didn't fit in very well. Mo alcohol or drug addiction, no smoking of any kind, little drinking ( hardly even enough to have any real fun, no tattoos, no loose morals and financially responsible. I simply didn't fit in very good.