or Connect

Posts by BrianShaw

I wouldn't have been able to let that deal go past me... Dinner plans or not!
still relevant after all these years. (A phrase I'm trying to sell to Paul Simon for use as a song title)
Yup. The issue is exaggerated when an extreme position or outrageous reaction accompanies an opinion. Truffle oil and white button mushrooms have a time and place. So do real truffles and chanterelles. If only that was how the opinion was phrased, but that wouldn't make an interesting tv show I suppose.
I just wish he was more consistent. I've heard and seen him crucify people over the use of truffle oil. Then on HK he tells one of the cooks to put more truffle oil on the fries. And in Kitchen Knightmares he crucified folks for not serving real chips with fish & chips... But at GR Pub in Laa Vegas he serves fries with his own fish & chips. And not to mention the bland mash on the shepards pie. GR Steak and BurGR are much more true to his standards. He's a great chef and a...
Well, buddy, I'll leave that to "et al". I looked around for the last half hour. Interesting discussions but too slow for me... And too many ads in very obtrusive places. Didn't see any parody or criticism of any other site. We must be reading different threads.
Now that I've poked around that site just a bit, it looks reasonable to me. I didn't see any threads bashing this site. It would not surprise me if some members post the same at different sites. That happens all the time. If nothing else, thanks for bringing that site to my/our attention.
But as of this moment the site appears to be dead. Time out errors and a message saying they are offline. Perhaps the are running as hiding! Well, that was a temporary phenomenon. It's there now, just minutes later.
I've never seen that site. Must check it out. Parody sites are a blend of humorous and pathetic. Like getting roasted. I've seen them in other areas. Sometimes they can even be creepy and scary.
Whatever for whomever.For you, finding a source and a price, I suppose, unless that was a hypothetical question.
http://m.alibaba.com/showroom/pork-rectums.html Let us know how that works out for you.