or Connect

Posts by BrianShaw

I've found the Gerber kitchen knives darn near impossible to sharpen. My brother gave a blocked set to our mother years ago and they are not much more than kitchen decor.
All went well except the after party. Skipped the port, cigar, and dishes. Will do those in the AM for breakfast. And the deep sleep has turned into insomnia... probably related to the counter full of dirty dishes. Oh, woe is me.
I suspect that the potato and pan would bond as a single unit when chilled. Plus, it's how I grew up making "potato pancake" and I know it works. The worst kind of surprise you need is to be scraping your stuck on food out of pans while serving.
But I would not pack in pans. I'd peel and cool for refrigeration. Onsite smash and pack room temp potato into pans and cook
Indeed... Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to all!
That sounds familiar... my family too. That's why I don't make any beef roast at home.
I'm drinking one of my guilty pleasures right now with my beloved bride! Plymouth G&T.
Oh, sorry. I guess I failed to notice that this thread has been closed to further discussion. Merry Christmas!
I'm sure you can, but it may be prudent to try a single batch and make sure it works before making a bigger investment. This applies to cooking as well as most other ventures in life.
Sounds great! There's something very positive to say about old skool throwback menus!