or Connect

Posts by IceMan

LOL. Another report from a person THAT DOESN'T HAVE ANY CLUE about the economics of military cost of living. "Mr.2-Post".      NO sous anywhere ... outside of "Fantasy Island" is making 30-year E9 pay.      Oh yeah ... that "Brigade Sergeant Major" rank doesn't even start until 2017.            Try getting your facts right.
Take them out to your garage. You've never got enough trays for stuff.
I cook a lot of vegetarian and vegan dishes. Hard-core vegans don't mind Daiya cheese because ... well ... they're vegans. For the rest of the vegetarian world however ... it pretty much sucks. The stuff wouldn't melt if you put it on the Sun. For vegans you swap out honey for agave syrup. Also, "Sugar In The Raw", turbanado cane sugar, which I use for everything except powdered sugar anyway, even says "Vegan" on the box.
Whatever,  Grasshopper.  I said I went to the CIA, if you didn't read that part. A big hot-shot CIA education guarantees you nothing. YES, you should know everything there is to know coming out of the best school ... with a ton of debt. I got into, and did real well @ the CIA because of what I knew from having "visited the mess hall". I don't know anything from Mr.GI-Joe 1-post Army Man. He might have lots of experience. What I'm saying is that the military is a career,...
BEAUTIFUL ... Absolutely Beautiful.     Sent from my iMAC keyboard using My fingers. "We work in kitchens ... It ain'te rocket surgery."
Sure ... wait until you can't get something out of your "anti-slip" soles. Fascist meatballs.
That's why there are menus at restaurants. At least w/ Crocs I think you can clean smashed meatballs off of/out of the soles better than what I'm wearing. 
Good point. Mine was that you'll get 50/50 YES or NO. 
http://chia.com/home-goods/gourmet-chia-herb-garden/ My stuff is a lot older. LOL @ Me. I got 6 pots and they were clay pots. I'm sure they are smaller too ... which is not necessarily a better thing on the small side. Wal-Mart, Target and Walgreens all have it for $16. Any of the bad reviews are from total idiots that couldn't grow anything in the first place.
I never could figure out how anybody could like "Crocs" in the first place. Plantar Fasciatus sucks big time. I got it just this summer. Foodpump told you what you should do ... believe him. The "brick" idea is good and the 'gel-pad" idea is good too. Bricks are a lot cheaper though. I get relief from rolling my feet on balls when I'm sitting. The best I've found were hard rubber dog chew balls and croquet balls. When I'm sitting I roll them under me feet as hard as I can...