or Connect

Posts by IceMan

WOW. Childish.
OK. Here's a page of Kyocera Knife Sets. I'm pretty sure all are ceramic. Thus ... no metal allergy problems.
OK. So that would be a nice enough idea/answer, if palm oil wasn't now one of the world’s leading causes of rainforest destruction. Unchecked expansion is pushing new plantations deep into the heart of some of the world’s most culturally and biologically diverse ecosystems. Irreplaceable wildlife species like the Sumatran Rhino, Sumatran Elephant and the Sumatran and Borneo orangutan are being driven to the brink of extinction. The clearing of rainforests and carbon-rich...
If the overwhelming force of a shot-glass sliding 2-3 inches, in a beer-glass, popping you in the lips/mouth, gives you any pain, distress, or physical damage ... then YES ... you ARE A PANSY. ... But I'm not sayin' ... I'm just sayin'.
OK. Back to beer ... "Boiler-Makers" are what has been posted and shown to us ... A "shot" and a "beer". If you want to dump the shot into the beer, go ahead, enjoy yourself. A "Depth-Charge" is ... as both "ChicagoTerry" and "Mike9" have discussed ... actually dropping the shot-glass of whisky into the glass of beer. Most people (LOL @ them), don't realize before doing this, that the shot-glass displaces a LOT of the beer from the glass. As you then immediately...
Why? A thread about beer is perfectly fine.
WOW.
I don't see any line cook making $40,000+ / yr. Nope. Notta.
for foodpump: