or Connect

Posts by IceMan

"Chicagp Pizza" is one(1) of the finest culinary creations ever presented on Earth. I spent five(5) years of my life defending foolish people's right to have any contrary opinion to that. * You should notice that some of those are flat.
LOL. Crack me up!!! Now for the benefit of our viewing audience ... that may now know much about me ... I was being completely sarcastic with the post that was just quoted by our good member "Foodpump". I myself welcome vegetarians and their more particular/peculiar vegan cousins. LOL. I am that good ... just ask me, I'll be happy to tell you. ... Once again ... back to our regularly scheduled programing. Hav'a'nice Day.
LOL. It's AG my friend.
"Mr."?? Who are you talking to? Yes, I am male, so it is correct there ... but when did we ever get formal here. LOL. Yeah, I'm old, fat, out of shape and not in as good a shape as I used to be, I smoke and drink, and I eat a terrible general diet. OK. But I usually have a smile on my face still. As good as thats worth. And just for the GP of this thread ... I just had a Portillo's chopped salad w/ extra pecans and a combo w/ sweet, hot and mozz.
I've gone every day for almost the last two(2) weeks eating a big bowl of oatmeal, real thick with about a half-stick of butter and a big pour of creamer. + + or
WOW. Ashlynd ... Let's talk about "Sales 101". You've presented your point. Your audience is not anywhere near your target market group. You're never in any amount of time going to change the opinions of those you are trying to sell (read: arguing with). Say: "Thank You for your time today. I'm glad we had this opportunity to share our thoughts.". Move on. Another of my money-making endeavors is selling premium / super-premium dog foods. They ain'te cheap. No matter how...
Not long. 10-days / 2-weeks before the stitches came out I think. Then maybe 2 more weeks until full usage. Maybe a little longer. edit: The more I think about this, the more accurate I want to be. After the surgery three(3) things have to happen: stitches come out, gashes heal over and wear a brace for the GP of it all. Give-or-take at least 2-weeks for each. I was real goofy after my last surgery. I think I rushed everything. Fortunately no harm - no foul. I had the...
The fingers are called "carpels". There is a "tunnel" going through your wrist holding a tube made of ligaments that hold the bundle of nerves going into your hand. The surgeon will make a small incision at the base of your palm and lift out this hose-like structure. He will then slice out thin long pieces of these ligaments. They sorta look like the biscuits used for biscuit-joints when making furniture, but thinner and longer shaped [ () ]. This then relieves the excess...