or Connect

Posts by IceMan

WOW.
Whenever I'm doing solo work, this is my choice of music. The entire CD, very loud. I LOVE the stuff in German (or whatever language it is).
vocabulary
OK.
Let me get this right ... You're suggesting putting cut meat on paper towels to soak up extra juice? Is that it?
St.P's Day is my birthday. My middle name is ... duh ... "Patrick". Starting tomorrow I'll be eating corned beef ... in all different ways ... until I puke. First will be a Reuben sammich, because ... well ... I just like it. I'll be drinking lots of beer ... none of it will be Guinness ... I don't like Guinness. I'm not Irish ... I'm "Chicago-American".
Right upfront, I have nowhere the experience or worldly knowledge of chefedb ... but I do have lots of it with hanger steak. When I was the chef for a butcher shoppe / bistro we went through as much hanger in a day as we could process, every day. I still do a lot with it today. It's one of my favorite cuts. Now whereas it does come from the same general cow neighborhood as the skirt steak, but I've never heard of it ever being confused for, or called, skirt steak. Hanger...
[ I think you need to turn in your "Pizza Card". ] Nobody missing or jonesing for "CHICAGO PIZZA" wants Aurelio's. just for reference continuity: Burly Detective: What do ya think, ... Huh? Don't tell me this [stuff's] gettin' to ya. Not Harry Callahan. Say it ain't so. Harry Callahan: No, this stuff isn't gettin' to me. ... that doesn't bother me a bit. Burly Detective: Come on, Harry. Take it easy. Harry Callahan: Or this job, either. ... Nah, that doesn't bother...
??? ... OK. You miss "Chicago" ... and you want "Aurelio's"? I think you need to turn in your "Pizza Card".
Dude ... I've never seen a Community College without a financial aid department. They've got people in there who's job it is to get you free or nearly free money. If you can't afford school ... go on the dime that's out there for you. All you've gotta do is fill out forms. It ain'te rocket surgery.