or Connect

Posts by IceMan

I'd take her there in a second ... if the place is really good. Pre-arrange that the staff doesn't treat you like another employee. There is nothing cheap about taking a date to a place where you get a deal ... unless, of course, that place is "Wendy's". If the date is not any good, it didn't cost you big. If she really likes it, you can turn it into something good. "Yeah, I'm glad you liked it. I'm the "Head Chef" (or whatever).". Don't however, make anything out of your...
I must have missed the memo. That happens a lot, unfortunately, at my place. When did sous vide ever become "fast"?!? TIA for the help here.
If "asked to leave", do they get their pre-paid $$$ back; or maybe a replacement ticket time for a return engagement?
The linked story does not give, outside of a Twitter post, the final outcome of this incident. Did G-A refuse the people or did they get served? I'm curious here because if we knew the real final outcome maybe opinions would be different.
re: post #132 WOW.
I've had a garbage mustache since I was 4. It's still too weak now that I'm over 50. I get 5-o'clock shadow around noon.
Degenerative myelopathy and megaesophagus are major-league suck-fests. I've lost three(3) seniors with a forth on the way, to the first, and a 4-month puppy to the second. I can so very much feel for your pain and loss. When I can figure out how to get pics from a disc - to the comp - to the screen, I'll be happier than happy to share more pics w/ everyone here. That will include my newest 4-month puppy "Sunshine" aka "Sunny" nicknamed "Gremlin".
A long time ago I too sold Cutco products. I bought my first car, a 1974 Ford Maverick, used for $600, from what I made. Cutco products are really nice for those people that do buy them. What I'm saying is that everything is not for everyone. Think of it like a food dish ... They don't eat a lot of sushi in Nebraska and/or Oklahoma. You could consider Cutco knives as a nitch item. I'm still friendly with many of my old customers.
WOW.