or Connect

Posts by IceMan

Kinda like separating restaurants from soup kitchens. Except though that when I cook in a shelter I like to make as many varied food types (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free et al) as I can. But hey ... that's just me I guess.We work in kitchens ... It ain'te rocket surgery.
In all actuality ... I do it for the glamourous fame, big $$$ and all the hot women. But hey ... That's just me.
I'm just kinda goofy. I'm an ordinary peon amoeba fantastic chef that can't understand people with issues about special orders. "CHEF" is only a vocabulary word.
OK. LOL. I'm gonna contribute to this thread with one of my standard answers ... If people are gonna pay for something at all special ... eat it ... and come back again ... ... I'M GONNA MAKE IT FOR THEM. Duh. We work in kitchens ... It ain'te rocket surgery.
Gail C ... The recipe is fine. Under-seasoned? Yeah. maybe. Try it still, see how YOU like it, then tweak it from there. I do agree with the thyme, sage or rosemary idea though. My choice however, would be my standard favorite "Weber's Kick'n Chicken" ... but that's just me. Season with what you like.
Do you get paid? Can you afford not getting paid? Working is better than not working.
OK ... So I'm not sayin' ... I'm just sayin'. My "regular day-job" is being an elementary/high-school teacher, for the last 28 years. My simple suggestion would be to not as us ... ask your teachers. Whatever any of us tells you is all good fine wonderful and all, but we are not giving you any grades. Ask the people grading you what they want. You get a poor grade: "But this guy, that guy and some other guy told me to do this, that and something else. I don't...
I've had surgery three(3) times; twice on the first hand because the first surgeon sucked and once on the other. That was all over twenty-five(25) years ago. Get a good surgeon. In by 9 ... out by 5. There is very little down time.