or Connect

Posts by IceMan

I'll be happy to give you mine through PM. I'm not about to take the standard/regular beating from all the "authenticity experts" we have here.     LOL @ Me. I guess that shows that I'm getting older every minute.
LOL. I would just call it "SALAD".   Actually, as with anything else served from MY kitchen, I call it anything I like.
WOW.
Here are Siduri's pics: ... two(2) of them anyway.
I'm in the "Nicko Boat" ... serious and all over the map.   I have and use a percolator like the first pictured example.   I also have and use a standard-basic Mr. Coffee unit.   I don't really think there is a good "home espresso" unit available for less than mid-4 $ digits.   I don't mind paying SB for that.   My go-to drink, when I have the $, is 50/50 Yukon/GoldCoast.   I also like Pike Place when I can get it.   The best however, in my opinion, is real Kona.   I...
OK. Try this: 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream 1/2 teaspoon lime zest 1/4 teaspoon lime juice 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin 1/2 teaspoon chili powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper Mix the bageebies out of all that w/ a fork. Smear it in your rolls. Include a slice of nice sharp cheese, a thin slice of tomato and some crispy lettuce. You can go w/ Hawaiian rolls or Slider rolls from Pep. Farms. Maybe toast the rolls...
A long time ago I sold Cutco knives. I made great money. I didn't own any then and I've never bought any since. I don't have the car I bought with the money I made either, so I guess it's an even deal. None of the people I ever sold to ever came after me, and some of the women are even friends of mine still. As far as I know, their warrantees hold true. For whatever it's worth, a lot of people are happy with Cutco. (I've got a lot of posts. I'm not a Cutco shill.)