or Connect

Posts by Sarah K

Hi, I just joined today. I'm a 2nd year apprentice working in the Yarra Valley district in Melbourne Vic at a country club. Just wondering what the name of the restaurant you work at is? Also in order to get into an Indian Restaurant did you have to know how t speak Hindi? What is it like working in an Idian restaurant? I look forward to reading about your experience...   Cheers!
Hi Molly, I'm a 2nd year apprentice living in Australia and i go to school 1 day a week, but have spoken with the full time students as well and as far as schooling goes in Australia, in culinary school we do a full semester on desserts and pastrys. Also if you can get into a 5 star dining place or hotel they usually have a pastry section and you can spread your wings there plus be able to get all the culinary cooking you need. All you need to do is show some inititive...
Hi everyone, So in my attempt to catch up with the class that i missed of school today as an apprentice chef 2nd year. I stumbled across this page looking for the coversion rate of gelatine to agar agar to make the practical test dish that i missed out on seeing and making today in prac class. So was wondering if one of you wonderful chefs would help me out... We all know what school is like and well i just didn't make it out of bed this morning at a before the bird...
Hi everyone, So in my attempt to catch up with the class that i missed of school today as an apprentice chef 2nd year. I stumbled across this page looking for the coversion rate of gelatine to agar agar to make the practical test dish that i missed out on seeing and making today in prac class. So was wondering if one of you wonderful chefs would help me out... We all know what school is like and well i just didn't make it out of bed this morning at a before the bird...