or Connect

Posts by rtyhgn85

I have tried on several occasions to make homemade baked potato chips and each time they either come out not cooked enough or over cooked and crumbly. I slice the potatoes about 1/8" thick and place them in a single layer on a cookie sheet that is sprayed with cooking oil. I sprinkle with a little Old Bay Seasoning before cooking. I cook them for approximately 10-15 minutes at 375 degrees. Does anyone have a fool proof method for making homemade baked potato chips?
I found this recipe and I have had a try , it is really wonderful so I wanna share it here... Chicken Pot Pie SERVES 6 -8 1 cup potato, diced 1 cup onion, diced 1 cup celery, diced 1 cup carrot, diced 1/3 cup melted margarine 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 2 cups chicken broth 1 cup half-and-half 1 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 4 cups chicken, cooked and chopped 2 pie crusts (either store bought or your own recipe) Preheat oven to 400°F. Saute onion,...
1 cup cornmeal ½ cup flour 1 cup pumpkin puree ¼ cup honey 1 tbls baking powder 1 egg Small can evaporated milk Mix dry ingredients. Add the egg, honey, pumpkin, and enough of the milk to form a medium-thick batter. Drop by large spoonsfull (about two heaping tablespoons) onto a hot, greased griddle or skillet. Cook, turning once, about five minutes per side. When camp bread comes to mind, cornbread surely follows. Cornbread is a mainstay of camp cooking....
2 pkg active dry yeast 1/3 cup sugar, divided ½ cup warm water ½ cup cooked sweet potatoes, mashed 3 tbls butter 2 eggs, beaten 1 tsp salt ¾ tsp cinnamon 3 ¾-4 ½ cups all purpose flour Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon of the sugar in the warm water. Let sit five minutes to bloom. Add the remaining sugar, sweet potato, butter, eggs, salt, cinnamon, and half the flour. Beat well until smooth. Stir in enough of the remaining flour to make a soft dough. Turn dough...
Has anyone got a favourite way to cook pork belly? I bought some beautiful free-range pork from an online butcher,  I want to do it justice. We love crispy crackling, so I need to cook the bellies in a way that preserves that - but other than plain roast, I'm not sure what to do with it. I'm thinking a 5-spice and honey glaze might be nice, but if you can think of anything else - please help!
Bacon Eggs in a Pita Pocket Recipe Bacon and Eggs in a Pita Pocket recipe is perfect for a fantastic breakfast or energizing brunch. * 3 strips bacon or sausage * 2 eggs * 2 pinches grated Parmesan * 2 tablespoons salsa * 2 pita pockets (I prefer Kangaroo) * dry onion soup mix * horseradish Fry the bacon and cut into pieces when done. Fry the eggs in the bacon and then add the onion soup mix. Line toasted pita with a spoon of salsa and horseradish, then fill...
Chinese name: 可乐鸡翅 (kě lè jī chì) Characteristic: Cola Chicken Wings tastes soft, tender and smooth, with an appetizing caramel color. Cola Chicken Wings is a popular home-style dish in southern China. Chicken wings are rich in fibroblasts which are benefit for blood vessels and skin. They also contain much more vitamin A, necessary for the growth of bones and sperm production, than green peppers. Ingredients : 4 chicken wings 20 g cola green...